Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah incite insurrection .... no go to the Capitol and protest peacefully .... read the transcript from his Jan 6th speech to his supporters in DC. What a joke the dems are. Allegation after allegation results in 2 impeachment’s and zero convictions. They have wasted 4 years and have totally avoided doing their jobs. It’s amazing trump got as much done as he did and improved the economy so much during a pandemic overcoming all of the obstacles he encountered, most especially the aholes across the aisle.
    Did you read the while 70min worth? One line about being peaceful doesn't negate all the opposite other statements about "fighting like hell." Or the hundreds of tweets leading up to Jan 6? Or tweets and comments over the last 5 years? He knew what his followers would do. Charles Manson knew what his followers would do. Bin Laden didn't fly the planes.

Different poster

Comment

Yeah incite insurrection .... no go to the Capitol and protest peacefully .... read the transcript from his Jan 6th speech to his supporters in DC. What a joke the dems are. Allegation after allegation results in 2 impeachment’s and zero convictions. They have wasted 4 years and have totally avoided doing their jobs. It’s amazing trump got as much done as he did and improved the economy so much during a pandemic overcoming all of the obstacles he encountered, most especially the aholes across the aisle.
      Moscow Mitch sat on hundreds of bills, wouldn't even bring them up for debate. He and Trump got their tax cuts done plus judges and that's really about it. A few miles of wall Mexico hasn't paid for, no infrastructure, no Healthcare. Most of his other so called accomplishments were all Executive Order that will all be reversed.

Comment

CNN was in on the capital “invasion”
        Pre WW 2 Germany all over again

The capitol “ insurrection” was the Reichstag
        Instead of blaming the Jews for the problems, it is “ whiteness”
        “ Re-education camps” suggested for Trump supporters and their children- modern day concentration camps

Increased cut back on Civil Liberties to expose , identify, punish and shame dissidents

Increased Propaganda by enabling media, but Conservative and opposing viewpoints need to be “ reigned in”

Comment

Pre WW 2 Germany all over again

The capitol “ insurrection” was the Reichstag
          Instead of blaming the Jews for the problems, it is “ whiteness”
          “ Re-education camps” suggested for Trump supporters and their children- modern day concentration camps

Increased cut back on Civil Liberties to expose , identify, punish and shame dissidents

Increased Propaganda by enabling media, but Conservative and opposing viewpoints need to be “ reigned in”
          “Re-education camps for Trump supporters” - I can’t say I’ve heard anyone suggesting this, but it’s probably a good idea that they begin to re-educate themselves. Their entire belief system is built on a house of cards. Each card is a lie. I feel bad for some of them particularly their children. My Kindergatener told me that a classmate is convinced the election was stolen and we won’t have a country under Biden. That child’s parents are poisoning that kids mind and really stunting the ability to live a normal life in the future. Who can relate to someone who’s world view is so broken and obtuse. No one can. You can’t be in a conversation for more than 5 min, hire them, work around them, and god forbid they feel crossed.

Comment

“Re-education camps for Trump supporters” - I can’t say I’ve heard anyone suggesting this, but it’s probably a good idea that they begin to re-educate themselves. Their entire belief system is built on a house of cards. Each card is a lie. I feel bad for some of them particularly their children. My Kindergatener told me that a classmate is convinced the election was stolen and we won’t have a country under Biden. That child’s parents are poisoning that kids mind and really stunting the ability to live a normal life in the future. Who can relate to someone who’s world view is so broken and obtuse. No one can. You can’t be in a conversation for more than 5 min, hire them, work around them, and god forbid they feel crossed.
            Their “ belief system” is their Constitutional Right to Free Speech, and along with it Freedom of Thought. Think about what you are saying. You are so brainwashed you don’t even realize what the foundation of this country is. Free Speech is number one of the Bill of Rights for a very good reason.

Let’s alway’s remember what FDR and Democrats did to Japanese - American citizens here during WW2. Is that even being taught by modern Academia, or has it been replaced with “ gender studies “ ?

Comment

Moscow Mitch sat on hundreds of bills, wouldn't even bring them up for debate. He and Trump got their tax cuts done plus judges and that's really about it. A few miles of wall Mexico hasn't paid for, no infrastructure, no Healthcare. Most of his other so called accomplishments were all Executive Order that will all be reversed.
              really?

you are going to reverse Middle east peace deals he brokered?
              what about prison reform?
              are you going to reinstitute all the regulations that hampered business?

Comment

really???
                what is their belief system?
                please tell me what you think conservatives are all about

Comment

really???
                  what is their belief system?
                  please tell me what you think conservatives are all about
                  Obviously: 1. Treason. 2. Killing elected representatives; 3. Killing hundreds of thousands by lying and indifference. They seem good at it too.

Comment

really?

Minor deals, not the meaty ones that are needed

Prison reform was a bipartisan bill that was in the works before he was elected. He signed it because it was beneficial to him, a good look. He'd be happy for people to stay in jail forever, except his white collar criminal friends

Many of the regulations were there for very good reasons, like trying to save the planet

Comment

How long before Biden starts a war overseas?
                      I bet in the first 100 days.

Here is a caveat
                      The military industrial complex has not gotten any wars recently to profit off of.
                      However the medical industrial complex has seen a huge rise and are profiting handsomely.
                      $100 billion this year in testing

Comment

Did you read the while 70min worth? One line about being peaceful doesn't negate all the opposite other statements about "fighting like hell." Or the hundreds of tweets leading up to Jan 6? Or tweets and comments over the last 5 years? He knew what his followers would do. Charles Manson knew what his followers would do. Bin Laden didn't fly the planes.

Different poster
                        Just show me the ones where he instructs people to break into the Capitol and do anything. Fight like hell is a metaphor in America for not giving up .... gimme a break. When one team is down late in the game and the coach tells them to keep fighting like hell is he telling them to get violent? Can’t wait until the dems, including pelosi, get tried for what they said during all of the BS over the summer. You can’t show me the trump videos or tweets because they are innuendo and do not exist. Google the incitement speeches the dems gave over the summer .... those do exist. Sheep!

Comment

really?

Can’t wait for creepy joe to deal with North Korea who has already started again. I wonder why?

Comment

Why do we have 20,000 troops in D.C. tonight but couldn’t get any to Benghazi?
                            The number of troops deployed in D.C. is more than three times those in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

Just let that sink in for a minute.

Comment

Just show me the ones where he instructs people to break into the Capitol and do anything. Fight like hell is a metaphor in America for not giving up .... gimme a break. When one team is down late in the game and the coach tells them to keep fighting like hell is he telling them to get violent? Can’t wait until the dems, including pelosi, get tried for what they said during all of the BS over the summer. You can’t show me the trump videos or tweets because they are innuendo and do not exist. Google the incitement speeches the dems gave over the summer .... those do exist. Sheep!
                              You act like you cant survive a term with a president that represents the opposing party. you can - it is not fun - but you will make it through it. don't be such a weakling.

Comment

That isn't the stockpile being discussed. Its the supposed fed stockpile that actually doesn't exist. Plus it's not just the Pfizer vax but Moderna as well.
                                There is none because they sent it to the states. What don’t you understand? 31mm doses were distributed. 12.2 have been delivered. 18.8mm in the hands of states and undelivered. They have more then they have delivered already in their freaking hands. States are vaccinating 1mm people a day. So do the simple math. 18 day supply.

You criticized trump, but Canada has only gotten 380k doses. We have 31mm.

The goal in 200mm doses from both companies by July. So in 7 months, again, do the math. So you need about 28.7mm a month from each or roughly 57.5mm a month combined. With 31mm delivered in one half a month, seems to be on track. We knew it would be a logistical challenge. I think that part is working fine so far. You are unrealistic if you think it can be done faster. You have no understanding of supply chain logistics and the specific challenges with this vaccine, ie cold storage, defrosting.

Dems need a narrative so they can say Biden fixed it. Plain and simple!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X