Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, wrong. The Rat Felipe stabbed Alberto in the back like he does to everyone, that’s his mode of operatus. Snake, he will do it to all at prime, I mean slime.
    The Rat pack are in for a big surprise. Rat Munoz and Rat Ryan. They are selling too many lies. It’s coming back. These guys care about one thing. Ripping people off.

Comment

So whats the announcement?

Comment

La Rata and Pickett taking over Fesa and merging with JFC. Foley will be the executive.

Comment

La Rata and Pickett taking over Fesa and merging with JFC. Foley will be the executive.
          Fat foley is getting questioned big time at JFC. Big promises and what. Big failures. This was so predictable. The guy is unstable.

Comment

Fat foley is getting questioned big time at JFC. Big promises and what. Big failures. This was so predictable. The guy is unstable.
            He’ll be the only senior executive fired twice in Jacksonville. Another bad hire by JFC daddy board members.

Comment

Please it’s the worst kept secret at FESA .... bye bye Nike

Comment

Did you see fat foleys twitter rant at the JFC board. Embarrassing. Fat boy is having a meltdown. You cannot fabricate you’re stories and lies. And not live up to them and fail as badly as fat boy has. Embarrassing. Check it out. It’s a good laugh at the JFC show. Like I said embarrassing.

Comment

Questioned by the soft rich cucks on the parent board who know nothing about the game? They need to shut the fcuk up and let TF do the job he was hired for.

Comment

Questioned by the soft rich cucks on the parent board who know nothing about the game? They need to shut the fcuk up and let TF do the job he was hired for.
                    Foley was brought in to build on the losing culture at JFC. It looks like he’s responsible to develop a losing mindset within our girls program. Bad results in the Fall. No show at ECNL South Carolina. 1-8 at ECNL Florida in Sanford.

Looking forward to seeing our progress at Jax Invitational and ECNL Houston.

As a parent, I am getting a great return for my investment.
                    #Change
                    #firefoley

Comment

Foley was brought in to build on the losing culture at JFC. It looks like he’s responsible to develop a losing mindset within our girls program. Bad results in the Fall. No show at ECNL South Carolina. 1-8 at ECNL Florida in Sanford.

#Change
                      #firefoley
                      Foley sold the JFC board a story. Surprise surprise they bought it. Lmao. Now they realize he has conned them. It’s way to late he has them on a $125k a year for 5 years. JFC board make yet another bad decision. Mass exodus of players to come. You cannot make this up. The continued decline of JFC. Anybody know why ?

Comment

#Change
                        #firefoley
                        If you want to get return on investment for you child's sport, try another sport.

#MoneyDoesNotBuyElitePlayers@JFC

Comment

Did you see fat foleys twitter rant at the JFC board. Embarrassing. Fat boy is having a meltdown. You cannot fabricate you’re stories and lies. And not live up to them and fail as badly as fat boy has. Embarrassing. Check it out. It’s a good laugh at the JFC show. Like I said embarrassing.
                          Why are FESAs on this FESA thread so obsessed with Foley and JFC? I can guess it is only to deflect on their own mediocre club. "We stink less! Look at them", says FESAs.

Comment

If you want to get return on investment for you child's sport, try another sport.

#MoneyDoesNotBuyElitePlayers@JFC
                            Money doesn’t. Being on the board buys you the best opportunities for your child.

Comment

There is a 0% chance that this Foley bitching is a JFC parent. It had the stink of FESA henchmen all over it. Foley to JFC is the coach they’re most butthurt about.

I can’t believe these FESA coaches will troll these boards at the behest of their boss and prez. There are some things even prostitutes won’t do for money. Sad.

Comment

There is a 0% chance that this Foley bitching is a JFC parent. It had the stink of FESA henchmen all over it. Foley to JFC is the coach they’re most butthurt about.

I can’t believe these FESA coaches will troll these boards at the behest of their boss and prez. There are some things even prostitutes won’t do for money. Sad.
                                The best thing the FESAs can try to do to hide from their own mediocrity is to throw shade at JFC. EVERY day they do it. Steven Mail has invested money in this website and has way too much time on his hand for a supposedly successful guy whose own kids no longer play youth soccer. It is an obsession to hope FESA does better than JFC stacking numbers with money grubbing snake oil salesman Bubb running the show. It is a low bar.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X