X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Diito on the zeke comment....
    You obviously didn’t get your education from the West Hartford public system......... Diito.......idiiot

Comment

I actually did get my education in West Hartford. Its typing that I failed. But I am sooo glad you took the time to point that out. Feel better?

Comment

The kid had 19 goals and 17 assists. He should be on that list.

Comment

It’s great for them that they won states, but they play one of the weaker schedules in the CCC. Look at their results...Hall scored 80+ goals this season, and racked them up against lousy CCC teams. Their two toughest games: lose to Glastonbury 2-1 and tie Farmington 1-1. How many did Zeke mini me have against Southington (who only won 2 games last season) when they beat them 8-0? My guess is probably all of them.

Definitely a down year for Class LL when either Farmington or Glastonbury aren’t in the finals.

Comment

of the 20 players Zeke has coached 8 of them at one time

Comment

of the 20 players Zeke has coached 8 of them at one time
              Which tells you that Zeke was one of the "contributors" to the article.

Comment

Against which teams?

Comment

EO from EH might be the best returning player in the state. He is a very good player (skills, athleticism, and IQ).

Comment

EO from EH might be the best returning player in the state. He is a very good player (skills, athleticism, and IQ).
                    In case you haven't learned yet EO's dad, don't put a target on your kid's back on TS

Comment

That list should be called "top 20 PUBLIC school hs players"

Just sayin'

Comment

If you read NESJ, you would know that they break out the prep school ayers for separate ranking/discussion. Yes, these are all public school kids. The prep kids are a different category.

Comment

In case you haven't learned yet EO's dad, don't put a target on your kid's back on TS
                          Not his dad. My son's team played against his teams in HS and club several times and have have a lot of respect for his abilities. He is a really good player. Sorry I didnt name your son Zeke.

Comment

Not his dad. My son's team played against his teams in HS and club several times and have have a lot of respect for his abilities. He is a really good player. Sorry I didnt name your son Zeke.
                            Yes he’s a very skilled player. Good coach at EH as well.

Comment

Okay rob. Good one

Comment

Yes he’s a very skilled player. Good coach at EH as well.
                                EH has really punched above their weight in boys soccer the past few years and made it as far as the LL semifinals. I still remember back in 2015 when they upset GHS 3-2 at GHS (and that was a year when GHS would go on to win the LL title by a score of 4-0 so it's not like GHS was down that year.)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X