•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Oh, yeah. Who's taking care of these kids who're staying home when the parents are back at work? The Trumpers are the far right extreme, and you are the far left. Neither extreme is right.
      My kid has put on a few pounds due to lack of exercise. I told her if she continued, I would take her over to Fsa ECNL tryouts.

Comment

Oh, yeah. Who's taking care of these kids who're staying home when the parents are back at work? The Trumpers are the far right extreme, and you are the far left. Neither extreme is right.
        That is a huge issue especially with the push to reopen. Also many kids are falling behind/learning is all over the map. It can't continue.

That said parents should plan for disruption because or flare ups. I could see some closing temporarily if a school starts getting cases. SK just delayed reopening some of their schools because of an outbreak related to an infected club partier 🍹🍺

Comment

My kid has put on a few pounds due to lack of exercise. I told her if she continued, I would take her over to Fsa ECNL tryouts.
          Tie her with a rope to the back of your car, run her for a few miles. Adapt man!

Comment

Take her to CFC park. I think it’s open

Comment

I’ll ask my friend

Comment

FSA is open

Comment

So it’s a good call

Comment

Let me know. Ok?

Comment

You people are insane. You think there will be return to kids sports training guidelines released this week. School and sports won’t even happen in the fall. Not a chance. People act like this is going away. And yes I get we have to move forward some. But school and kids sports will be the absolute last risk taken. The economy doesn’t get hurt by school
                      Being closed.
                      Schools being closed don’t cost anything? LOL! Teachers still get paid the full shot. With all the businesses closed, the tax base goes way down, which then kills the education budget. To say nothing of nearly a year of lost education for your kids. Based on your comments, your kids need all the help they can get.

And make no mistake about it. School will be back in session as will sports. You don’t take a year off from life bc 70,000 people die. The lockdown had nothing to do with limiting numbers either. It is a more infectious flu. Had the experts been smarter, they would have quickly protected the elderly and cut the deaths in half. The rest would have built up immunity and we’d have been out of this in a few months. Anyone with a brain understands this. The rest is politics.

Comment

Brains or 🥜

Comment

Is CFC park open

Comment

Hi Nerd! 👋

Comment

⚽️ June 1st! Yes!

Comment

Let’s hope for ⚽️

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X