Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how are you feeling about your boy today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how are you feeling about your boy today?

Doubling and quadrupling down on the purchase of Greenland BS and insulting Denmark, a stalwart ally. The "like the King of Israel" and "the Chosen One" madness. Telling American Jews they are disloyal if they vote for Democrats.

If you still think this man is mentally competent, I've got a tiki bar in Nuuk to sell you. Because you'll believe anything.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doubling and quadrupling down on the purchase of Greenland BS and insulting Denmark, a stalwart ally. The "like the King of Israel" and "the Chosen One" madness. Telling American Jews they are disloyal if they vote for Democrats.

If you still think this man is mentally competent, I've got a tiki bar in Nuuk to sell you. Because you'll believe anything.
    anyone that supports this guy will be embarrassed to admit it in 10 years.

Comment

anyone that supports this guy will be embarrassed to admit it in 10 years.
      I'm not sure I'd give it that long.

08/19: "Cutting payroll taxes is not something under consideration at this time." ~ White House statement.

08/20: "It <payroll tax cut> is something I'm thinking about...I've been thinking about payroll taxes for a long time." ~ DJT

08/21: "I'm not looking at a tax cut now. We don't need it." ~ Also DJT

Way to stay on message Donnie.

Comment

08/19: "Cutting payroll taxes is not something under consideration at this time." ~ White House statement.

08/20: "It <payroll tax cut> is something I'm thinking about...I've been thinking about payroll taxes for a long time." ~ DJT

i hope all you Trump voters are enjoying your e coli contaminated or sargassum filled beaches. this is only the beginning for us, unfortunately. oh right but there's no such thing as man made climate change.

Comment

i hope all you Trump voters are enjoying your e coli contaminated or sargassum filled beaches. this is only the beginning for us, unfortunately. oh right but there's no such thing as man made climate change.
          and i forgot to add our wonderful algal blooms - they can't be far behind and visiting the east coast soon. i am old enough to remember what this place looked like in the 70s. what you republicans are doing to our environment is unforgiveable

Comment

More flip flops on background checks too - something even nearly 90% of republican voters want. He goes after American Jews, has a tantrum over not for sale Greenland, thinks he's god and wants to be president for three more terms. That's just THIS WEEK.

Forget impeachment, we need to invoke the 25th Amendment.

Comment

It's been obvious for some time that he says whatever suits him in that very moment. Whatever gets the loudest cheers from his base or avoids criticism from his opponents.

He doesn't care about being logical or truthful. He doesn't care about consistent with what he said yesterday or what he'll say tomorrow. He. Just. Doesn't. Care.

And 40% of America still supports him. SMH

Comment

It's been obvious for some time that he says whatever suits him in that very moment. Whatever gets the loudest cheers from his base or avoids criticism from his opponents.

He doesn't care about being logical or truthful. He doesn't care about consistent with what he said yesterday or what he'll say tomorrow. He. Just. Doesn't. Care.

And 40% of America still supports him. SMH
                If the DB story involving Russian oligarchs co-signing loan documents proves to be true, I wonder if any of his base will grasp the full implications of that. Especially the part where he lied about ties to Russian money to the American voters in order to win an election making him completely compromised by a foreign power. Guess we'll find out if racism is more important than national security to some folks.

Comment

If the DB story involving Russian oligarchs co-signing loan documents proves to be true, I wonder if any of his base will grasp the full implications of that. Especially the part where he lied about ties to Russian money to the American voters in order to win an election making him completely compromised by a foreign power. Guess we'll find out if racism is more important than national security to some folks.
                  They. Don't. Care. He really could shoot someone on 5th Avenue. They'd find a way to rationalize it, assuming he doesn't lie to them first about it. The hold he has on 35% of the country is astounding and will be studied for years to come.

Comment

Trump doing well

Hey if the price is right I'd say buy Greenland. The haters are probably the same crowd that thought Jefferson was crazy for doing the Louisiana purchase. And no this isn't the first time America has discussed the idea of buying Greenland. If Denmark doesn't want to sell that is fine. Not sure why to make an offer is an offensive thing. Liberal minds don't funcion properly though. The rest of us know this.

And yea I've long wondered why American Jews support the democrat party that has become so openly hostile towards Israel and many cases religion in general. Talk to your average liberal and they'll lament that most wars are caused by religion. Which is just dumb as rocks. Liberals simply repeat what they are told. They do not think critically for themselves otherwise they'd be able to unravel that BIG LIE is about 30 seconds just by doing simple addition.

Comment

Hey if the price is right I'd say buy Greenland. The haters are probably the same crowd that thought Jefferson was crazy for doing the Louisiana purchase. And no this isn't the first time America has discussed the idea of buying Greenland. If Denmark doesn't want to sell that is fine. Not sure why to make an offer is an offensive thing. Liberal minds don't funcion properly though. The rest of us know this.

And yea I've long wondered why American Jews support the democrat party that has become so openly hostile towards Israel and many cases religion in general. Talk to your average liberal and they'll lament that most wars are caused by religion. Which is just dumb as rocks. Liberals simply repeat what they are told. They do not think critically for themselves otherwise they'd be able to unravel that BIG LIE is about 30 seconds just by doing simple addition.
                      Nothing wrong with offering to buy Greenland. Sort of an odd thing to have as a high priority, but not per se offensive or problematic. It is problematic to cancel a meeting with the danish prime minister because she considered the offer absurd. She was "nasty" and should talk to the great trumpster on nicer terms. He refers to lots of women as "nasty" - wonder why. This is what the "fakenews" outlets are criticizing and rightly so - get your facts straight, I know it is hard for trumpsters to deal with facts. your minds are cluttered with all the lies stuffed in there by your ideology.

American jews are first and foremost americans. your statement presumes that they would have more allegiance to israel than to the united states. this is offensive to many jews who considered themselves american first and foremost. Or are you really saying that americans are only white americans .....?

Comment

I bet you sheep are feeling pretty stupid today. You idiots always take the bait. When will you learn?

Comment

I bet you sheep are feeling pretty stupid today. You idiots always take the bait. When will you learn?
                          not a trump supporter, but agree that running poorly sourced stories will not further the anti-trump cause.

Comment

No, not at all. Because I said, "if the story proves to be true, I wonder if..."

I absolutely agree it was bad form for a journalist to use single-source material. I'm not a journalist and my speculation wasn't about the story. It was about the mindset of Trump's supporters.

And I'm not a sheep, I'm a human being like you. Please refrain from dehumanizing language. Everyone deserves better than that.

Comment

As a trump supporter, please answer the following:

1) what evidence do you have to support the claim that scientific consensus global warming is a hoax?
                              2) do you think american is more divided now than ever and who is at fault?
                              3) do you think Trump is competent to serve the office of the president?
                              4) do you think our traditional western european democratic allies are worth preserving?
                              5) do you think the president's rhetoric is borderline (or completely) racist?

Forget about the 5th grade name calling and answer the hard questions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X