No announcement yet.

Coastal caught cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought with the merge we might see a little jump in class from the CU group. A new club, new attitude etc.

Sadly not, watch their new club...... It's much of the same.

Comment

If MAPLE suspended ET and PT for five weeks and they must of had some sufficient evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I thought with the merge we might see a little jump in class from the CU group. A new club, new attitude etc.

Is it weird that the club that got caught cheating is accusing another club of having no class?

Comment

I did not realize that TD was that connected to MAPLE. Wonder if he had to pay the fine last year when his U18 state cup team walked out on him and caused a forfeit? Did MAPLE look the other way?
          He tried to charge the players but he was laughed at so maybe he had to pay it out of the clubs coffers.

Comment

Does anyone at CSU really think they gain any credibility from creating these kind of posts?

PT and ET have done pretty well with Coastal. 25 teams in 12 months.

CSU should focus on fixing their own awful reputation and stop worrying about their neighbors.

The facts of this case have been emailed to the teams. If anyone really wants to know what is going on talk to one of the parents.

Desperate attempts from really sad, pathetic people that continue to paint themselves as really bitter people.

90 % of these posts are clearly from GV.
            Pathetic, pathetic, and more pathetic. FACT: A MAPLE disciplinary hearing occured accusing PT and ET of cheating . FACT: They first tried to blame the parents, FACT they next blamed a coach TG. FACT: the MAPLE Board and B Walker found that they DID in fact cheat. FACT they have been suspended.

You can try and make this about one Club vs another but the fact of the matter is that only one club was found, after a fair hearing, to have cheated. Now rather than take it like men, PT and ET are trying to obfuscate the issue - which is that they are PROVEN CHEATERS - at the U10 level! Absolutely disqusting! Whoever keeps posting about Marshfield is absolutely correct, the school department needs to know who they are dealing with. They just cleaned up one big mess on the girls side, not sure they want more bad PR on the Boy's side.

Comment

Fortunately you have a chance at seeing a huge jump in class with the merge.

Unfortunately nothing changes with PT, cheated and screwed MPS back in the day, screwed scorpions, screwed CU, now he is screwing his own club Coastal by resorting to his old ways of cheating. Not sure whats more amazing, the size of PT's ego or the amount of people that ignore his history and actually try and defend his cheating! Eventually it will all catch up to him - in this area at least. Then he will pack up his brits and move into another region and prey on their ignorance.

Comment

Does anyone at CSU really think they gain any credibility from creating these kind of posts?

PT and ET have done pretty well with Coastal. 25 teams in 12 months.

CSU should focus on fixing their own awful reputation and stop worrying about their neighbors.

The facts of this case have been emailed to the teams. If anyone really wants to know what is going on talk to one of the parents.

Desperate attempts from really sad, pathetic people that continue to paint themselves as really bitter people.

90 % of these posts are clearly from GV.
                GV is a quality coach who has a strong reputation in college and youth arenas. This is a proven fact.

Comment

Pathetic, pathetic, and more pathetic. FACT: A MAPLE disciplinary hearing occured accusing PT and ET of cheating . FACT: They first tried to blame the parents, FACT they next blamed a coach TG. FACT: the MAPLE Board and B Walker found that they DID in fact cheat. FACT they have been suspended.

You can try and make this about one Club vs another but the fact of the matter is that only one club was found, after a fair hearing, to have cheated. Now rather than take it like men, PT and ET are trying to obfuscate the issue - which is that they are PROVEN CHEATERS - at the U10 level! Absolutely disqusting! Whoever keeps posting about Marshfield is absolutely correct, the school department needs to know who they are dealing with. They just cleaned up one big mess on the girls side, not sure they want more bad PR on the Boy's side.
                  GV, when you were suspended what age group was it for?

Comment

The girls side mess never came to light in time for post season competition. They deflected that one successfully. Good for the players involved. All have moved on.....

Comment

GV is a quality coach who has a strong reputation in college and youth arenas. This is a proven fact.
                      This is funnny! According to who, his Mom?

Comment

This is funnny! According to who, his Mom?
                        Irrelevant - PT and ET cheat at the u10 level. L O S E R S !

Comment

I thought this thread was to talk about Coastal and them being caught cheating. We are certainly very off topic.

What i would like to know is: Did this actually happen? If so, what did they get caught cheating for? What was the ACTUAL suspension?

I don't care about all of this bashing back and forth. Just want to know what actually happened.

Comment

Think Marshfield High School is feeling good about its new boys coach?
                            Do you really think that they care? I don't think the AD there is on talking soccer. HAHA

Comment

I was there. It was bad and there were kids present.
                              I agree! It was a spectacle and at one point i thought PT was going to hit AB

Comment

GV, when you were suspended what age group was it for?
                                I would like to know about this. Why was GV suspended?

Comment

Working...
                                X