X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC refund .... haha

Just “WOW!” Is all I can muster

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my refund, in this life or the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Just “WOW!” Is all I can muster
      Mic drop. Ha ha

Comment

FSA and OW GAL look more appealing now. They should at least kiss you before f’n you.

Comment

FSA and OW GAL look more appealing now. They should at least kiss you before f’n you.
          Haven’t seen it. Was it just United?

Comment

FSA and OW never look appealing. FSA hasn’t even been paying their coaches. You think they’re going to pay you? Lol

Comment

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my refund, in this life or the next.
              Sorry Max. You’ll end up like Russell Crowe. Bleeding to death on the ground of the coliseum.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X