Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dave is NOT a problem for the 2006 girls group. The proof in that is the many voices speaking on behalf on him, defending his character and his record. Whereas on the other side there just seems to be two voices. Or should I say a voice and an echo. If these allegations had any merit rest assured the authorities would have been involved. We all should be wise to remember that people in glass houses should NOT throw stones. And for those of you who need that clarified just remember EVERYONE has skeletons in their closet. Let’s leave them there. Now let’s go enjoy watching our kids play soccer!!
    This is not a place for logic or maturity!

Comment

This is not a place for logic or maturity!
      My daughter is the most important thing to me-no Soccer club, no soccer organization, no soccer trainer. If at anytime I felt my daughter was in a bad situation I would mover her to a higher or lower level team rather then be in a bad situation. With that said, I have been with you DP for 3 years and wouldn’t play for anyone else. You are great for kids. Don’t let these sites ruin your gift. It’s just a few unhappy people that have an axe with you. I am sorry you have had to deal with this literature as the families and players know you, know this is just hatred towards you. Stay strong dave and my daughter will be at your practice and games until she doesn’t belong.
      Parents who has been at a big club, and found the best coach/person for my daughter and family

Comment

My daughter is the most important thing to me-no Soccer club, no soccer organization, no soccer trainer. If at anytime I felt my daughter was in a bad situation I would mover her to a higher or lower level team rather then be in a bad situation. With that said, I have been with you DP for 3 years and wouldn’t play for anyone else. You are great for kids. Don’t let these sites ruin your gift. It’s just a few unhappy people that have an axe with you. I am sorry you have had to deal with this literature as the families and players know you, know this is just hatred towards you. Stay strong dave and my daughter will be at your practice and games until she doesn’t belong.
        Parents who has been at a big club, and found the best coach/person for my daughter and family
        Lol DP is on this site talking shi* . You’re probably DP

Comment

Lol DP is on this site talking shi* . You’re probably DP
          DP is always on this site pretending to be different people, of course it’s him!!!

Comment

He's got a face like a cabbage
            What.? Not a frying pan???

Comment

bo-ring! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X