Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    100% confirmed. And as part of the merger, US Soccer has guaranteed a minimum of 2 roster spots on the U17 and U20 women's teams.
    Yes, I heard that too. The next regional camp will be at Logger's Run. There is going to be kickoff announcement next weekend with the USWNT. They will be playing an unannounced pre-World Cup friendly against the BU DA U19 boys. It's going to be awesome. I can't believe they pulled off something like this. Huge!

Comment

Yes, I heard that too. The next regional camp will be at Logger's Run. There is going to be kickoff announcement next weekend with the USWNT. They will be playing an unannounced pre-World Cup friendly against the BU DA U19 boys. It's going to be awesome. I can't believe they pulled off something like this. Huge!
      Yep, it's on the US Soccer and Orlando Pride websites. Alex Morgan will be the Technical Director for the Boca Blast and the GDA starting in August, after the World Cup.

Comment

There is no partnership with Sunrise. The deal is with Team Boca. They are merging to co-manage Boca Blast, which signed a feeder agreement with the NWSL and Orlando Pride. GDA is back and we're going pro baby!
        I can say for sure that there’s no way that Team Boca would ever partner with Eric at Boca United so this is just another BS rumor by a BU parent to try to stop the ridiculous number of Boca United players who have already made plans to leave to another club. Boca United is done. No club worth anything in their right mind would partner with them. They are the most toxic club around and have bombed out of both ECNL and DA. Even Sunrise would quickly be destroyed if they partnered with Boca United. Half of of BU coaches have already taken jobs for next year at Weston, Team Boca, Wellington, and Palm Beach United. Boca United was once a decent club that had potential but Eric’s ego destroyed them. RIP Boca United. One month left!

Comment

Wake up, Eric. You are dreaming. But the dream turns into a nightmare very soon.

Comment

I can say for sure that there’s no way that Team Boca would ever partner with Eric at Boca United so this is just another BS rumor by a BU parent to try to stop the ridiculous number of Boca United players who have already made plans to leave to another club. Boca United is done. No club worth anything in their right mind would partner with them. They are the most toxic club around and have bombed out of both ECNL and DA. Even Sunrise would quickly be destroyed if they partnered with Boca United. Half of of BU coaches have already taken jobs for next year at Weston, Team Boca, Wellington, and Palm Beach United. Boca United was once a decent club that had potential but Eric’s ego destroyed them. RIP Boca United. One month left!
            Deny it all you want. It's a done deal and at the instruction of US Soccer. BU must have some naked pictures of the CEO Dan Flynn to pull this off. All of the coaches left because US Soccer is bringing in the big guns. And with the tie-in to the NWSL, plus guaranteed roster spots on the youth national teams, I'm positive that tuition/expenses will be paid. You don't appoint Alex Morgan as the Technical Director and then hand her pay-to-play misfits.

Comment

That friendly is going to be played at FAU stadium. Tickets go one sale next Friday, before the official announcement on Saturday.

Comment

Weston got renewed , Boca still pending

As of April 11 2019

Comment

Thanks for the update .

Comment

As of April 11 2019
                    BU is renewed and coming back bigger than ever. Read above ^^^

Comment

As of April 11 2019
                      Honest question. Can you provide a link backing this please?

Comment

As of April 11 2019
                        What about WFF?

Comment

Yep, it's on the US Soccer and Orlando Pride websites. Alex Morgan will be the Technical Director for the Boca Blast and the GDA starting in August, after the World Cup.
                          If I didn't see it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it.

Comment

If I didn't see it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it.
                            She just posted it on Instagram too. Freaking unbelievable.

Comment

What about WFF?
                              Don’t see why they wouldn’t keep it , they are 3 teams deep at every age bracket

Didn’t they already post gda try out dates on their website?

Comment

Deny it all you want. It's a done deal and at the instruction of US Soccer. BU must have some naked pictures of the CEO Dan Flynn to pull this off. All of the coaches left because US Soccer is bringing in the big guns. And with the tie-in to the NWSL, plus guaranteed roster spots on the youth national teams, I'm positive that tuition/expenses will be paid. You don't appoint Alex Morgan as the Technical Director and then hand her pay-to-play misfits.
                                It’s true except the Boca United part. Boca United is out. The dirt has been put on top already. Nails in the coffin. Nobody especially Team Boca would ever partner with Boca United. Team Boca already has the WPSL Boca Blast and they had a pool of 35 college players last year so why the heck would they ever need or want Boca United with them. That’s the kiss of death and Team Boca I guarantee you is not as dumb at those crack heads at Sunrise.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X