Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    First PT threatens to harm a Scorpions coach at his own club's Memorial Day tournament in front of dozens of people and now he get's caught cheating at U10? If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck.........
    To play up or down? Makes a big difference. And what you speak of at the Memorial Day tournament wasn't that big of a deal. Not saying it was right, just understandable given the circumstances and actively recruiting his players while at the tournament.

Comment

It was NEVER cheating to win. It's was about MONEY, MONEY, MONEEEEEY!!! They didn't have enough players to field a team for maple so they faked birth dates. Fielding a team in maple is worth the chance and they got caught.

When they were caught they blamed a member of their staff for the mistake. I can say I wasn't surprised when I heard that today.

This song is dedicated to ET and PT, "Instant Karma".

Comment

It was NEVER cheating to win. It's was about MONEY, MONEY, MONEEEEEY!!! They didn't have enough players to field a team for maple so they faked birth dates. Fielding a team in maple is worth the chance and they got caught.

When they were caught they blamed a member of their staff for the mistake. I can say I wasn't surprised when I heard that today.

This song is dedicated to ET and PT, "Instant Karma".
        Risk all that for one teams worth of fees at U10? That doesn't make sense at all.

Comment

Risk all that for one teams worth of fees at U10? That doesn't make sense at all.
          Who said it was one team?

Comment

Very poor taste throwing an employee under the bus and taking no responsibility as club owner.

Poor Sporting Ethics by PTUSA

Comment

Very poor taste throwing an employee under the bus and taking no responsibility as club owner.

Poor Sporting Ethics by PTUSA
              Is Maple going to check all their rosters?

Comment

5 Games is half of the Fall Season. I'd be pissed if my kid played for either coach.

Comment

5 Games is half of the Fall Season. I'd be pissed if my kid played for either coach.
                  Five games is not enough--it is intentional, premeditated conduct. Should be at least a full season. Not enough disincentive.

Comment

I am shocked that PT and ET would do this. They have so much more than CFC riding on this bad decision. Problem is they are not the first club to do this, nor will they be that last, they just happen to get caught. Maybe this incident will keep all of the other local clubs honest for a while.

Comment

I am shocked that PT and ET would do this. They have so much more than CFC riding on this bad decision. Problem is they are not the first club to do this, nor will they be that last, they just happen to get caught. Maybe this incident will keep all of the other local clubs honest for a while.
                      Whether you believe it or not it happed. It may very well be that more than one club does this. However, they apparently got caught! If a club is dumb enough to try and circumvent the rules they should get punished. Whether it's PTUSA or any other club it doesn't really matter.

Good for MAPLE!

Comment

Whether you believe it or not it happed. It may very well be that more than one club does this. However, they apparently got caught! If a club is dumb enough to try and circumvent the rules they should get punished. Whether it's PTUSA or any other club it doesn't really matter.

Good for MAPLE!
                        I agree that they should be punished. In any age division, whether MAPLE or MYSA this type of conduct should not be accepted. Too many adults forget we are dealing with little kids who should be learning how to love the game, and how to be the best they can be at the game. It should not be about the money and it should not be about the season record, it should be, at 8 and 9 years old, about how much the kids enjoy it and how much they learn.

Comment

And what you speak of at the Memorial Day tournament wasn't that big of a deal. Not saying it was right, just understandable given the circumstances and actively recruiting his players while at the tournament.
                          I was there. It was bad and there were kids present.

Comment

I agree that they should be punished. In any age division, whether MAPLE or MYSA this type of conduct should not be accepted. Too many adults forget we are dealing with little kids who should be learning how to love the game, and how to be the best they can be at the game. It should not be about the money and it should not be about the season record, it should be, at 8 and 9 years old, about how much the kids enjoy it and how much they learn.
                            I couldn't agree with you more. People are so worried about besting the other club or getting the best team. They forget about the kids involved and what they do. What they did was disgraceful!

The sad part is that this will not affect PTUSA in the least. They will continue to do what they do and not even have a hick up!

Comment

I heard it was CSU that ratted them out!

Comment

I heard it was CSU that ratted them out!
                                Wonder what took them so long? If the kids in question were once part of CU, why not blow the whistle earlier.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X