Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You forget it’s the snowflakes that want to get rid of the second amendment. Guess which side is armed and which is not?

However, good for you for listening to the other side.
    The Snowflake name was inaugurated by Hannity after posting some dumb Lesbo bitchs crying after learning Hillary didn’t win.

The majority of my Family are Law enforcement officers or Military but all Democrats. The Military is made up of 40% Democrats and Police agency’s 33%.
    Don’t know who told you that having weapons were only owned by Repiblicans but keep believing that.

Comment

You forget it’s the snowflakes that want to get rid of the second amendment. Guess which side is armed and which is not?

A lot of black, Hispanic and multiple ethnic groups in the Military do you really think it’s white power only?
      Just some advice ..., the thought of any type of violence will mean our country will collapse period!

Comment

The Snowflake name was inaugurated by Hannity after posting some dumb Lesbo bitchs crying after learning Hillary didn’t win.

The majority of my Family are Law enforcement officers or Military but all Democrats. The Military is made up of 40% Democrats and Police agency’s 33%.
        Don’t know who told you that having weapons were only owned by Repiblicans but keep believing that.
        It’s what they thought in the civil war . Northerners are city people —guess they were wrong.
        Wrong again in the 60s too.

Comment

Our enemies would love it.

Comment

Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do.

Hate trees.
            they also create the oxygen you breathe- i love trees,so does my dog

Comment

Ok you got me you win. My wife’s a Dentist ....yours ?
              Me...I’m Anaesthesiologist ...you ?

Good night friend.
              then put your azz too sleep so mama can get elbow deep

Comment

No we just want to insure whack jobs like you can't have them, especially not automatic weapons

Comment

No we just want to insure whack jobs like you can't have them, especially not automatic weapons
                  it is already illegal to have an automatic weapon

Comment

it is already illegal to have an automatic weapon
                    nope, just new ones. semi-automatic weapons/modified weapons are the issue. just ask the people in vegas

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...ide-full-auto/

Comment

they also create the oxygen you breathe- i love trees,so does my dog
                      Hey Dummy, are you doubting Ronald Reagan?? He said trees create more pollution than automobiles. He was right. He was always right. Hand your papers in, you're fired from our militia.

MAGA

Comment

Hey Dummy, are you doubting Ronald Reagan?? He said trees create more pollution than automobiles. He was right. He was always right. Hand your papers in, you're fired from our militia.

MAGA
                        Not a good idea to listen to presidents with dementia.

Comment

Not a good idea to listen to presidents with dementia.
                          President prez included, and even more so one who doesn't seem to have ever attended a science class

Comment

President prez included, and even more so one who doesn't seem to have ever attended a science class
                            Snowflakes love that science. Read the Bible, there's no science in there.

MAGA

Comment

Snowflakes love that science. Read the Bible, there's no science in there.

MAGA
                              yes and dinosaurs roamed the earth with humans 6500 years ago, when the earth was created by a white bearded guy in the clouds

Comment

yes and dinosaurs roamed the earth with humans 6500 years ago, when the earth was created by a white bearded guy in the clouds
                                You can take your DNA and Stuff it up your FFA.

This place is a real shlt hole.

MAGA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X