Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Senior Club soccer is closed down for High School season ... who cares ???
    Angry helicopter parent with an axe to grind....

Comment

what does that mean

Comment

what does that mean
        This DOC is the coach of the 03 Girls team at Celtic. I know this for a FACT! My kid is on the team he coaches. He's a good person and a great coach. Does a great job as a coach and DOC for our small (compared to TBU and WFF) club.

The DOC has the approval of the board to coach the local high school girls soccer team....so that's not an issue. Some parents on the team are disappointed. Others, like myself, don't care what so ever since the team will be on high school break during this time. IMO this is non issue.

To the Celtic parent that started this thread.....you could have just went and asked the DOC yourself. That's what I did. Next time give that a shot.

Comment

thats freaking crazy

Comment

thats freaking crazy
            Yeah....it is crazy that this is a nonissue and happens all over the state.

Crazy how this Celtic DOC/Coach is doing something revolutionary. Wait..... is this what others coaches and DOCs are doing in his area or around the state? There is an assistant coach at Lynn University who is the head coach of an 03 girls team in his area. IJS

Comment

HS Coaches have HS practice after school 2:30 and 2-3 games a week at night. They can still coach their club teams and play their league matches on the weekends.
              Many coaches do it now and you would never know

Comment

Go to TBU none of their directors are doing double duty...

🙄
                WRONG check your facts again... greek sounding name with Tampa xxxx hs..ill let you fill the blanks

Comment

This DOC is the coach of the 03 Girls team at Celtic. I know this for a FACT! My kid is on the team he coaches. He's a good person and a great coach. Does a great job as a coach and DOC for our small (compared to TBU and WFF) club.

The DOC has the approval of the board to coach the local high school girls soccer team....so that's not an issue. Some parents on the team are disappointed. Others, like myself, don't care what so ever since the team will be on high school break during this time. IMO this is non issue.

To the Celtic parent that started this thread.....you could have just went and asked the DOC yourself. That's what I did. Next time give that a shot.
                  Seems to me if he has all that spare time maybe he should coach one of the junior teams during the winter instead of a HS team . Funny how DOCs always seem to only coach one / their favorite team . And I agree Jonny is a good guy the parents on 02s not so much .

Comment

Seems to me if he has all that spare time maybe he should coach one of the junior teams during the winter instead of a HS team . Funny how DOCs always seem to only coach one / their favorite team . And I agree Jonny is a good guy the parents on 02s not so much .
                    It's all politics & money with him, Don't give a Hoot about the Kids.

Comment

I love it when people say coaches and directors are in it for the money. No one is in competitive soccer for money because the pay is miniscule.

Comment

I love it when people say coaches and directors are in it for the money. No one is in competitive soccer for money because the pay is miniscule.
                        I thought the Celtic '03 thing was "pure" compared to TBU and that all the players loved their coach and college would "take care of itself."?

Comment

It's all politics & money with him, Don't give a Hoot about the Kids.
                          Nice try little troll. Obviously you don’t know Johnny and you definitely don’t know what you’re talking about.

Comment

I thought the Celtic '03 thing was "pure" compared to TBU and that all the players loved their coach and college would "take care of itself."?

Compared to TBU any club is pure. The players do love their coach in college And college will take care of itself and college will take care of itself. What does that have to do with The coach/DOC being a high school coach? Oh wait absolutely nothing. That’s what I thought. Haha

Comment

I can understand and respect what you’re saying about him coaching a junior team. That makes sense to me. Perhaps that is something he should have considered before taking that position at the high school. However other DOC’s and coaches at other clubs do the same thing as well. So it really isn’t an issue.

I’m sure I know which parents you are referring to on the 02 team. Yeah… They tend to be a little over-the-top. And that’s putting it nicely. IMO they’re not really that good of a team in my opinion.

Comment

Compared to TBU any club is pure. The players do love their coach in college And college will take care of itself and college will take care of itself. What does that have to do with The coach/DOC being a high school coach? Oh wait absolutely nothing. That’s what I thought. Haha
                                Huh? The 03' players love their coach in college? Good luck with the coach/DOC being a high school coach.... that will help the club players a lot....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X