Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    "I believe". Funny. Why state facts when you can just 'believe" things?

They make more money. They are more solid financially, including insurance. They also give more to charity. They also put up with Obama's lies.
    First, survey's are not facts, but do provide some information, which is what I am referring to. You are not quoting facts but your own personal opinion, which holds even less weight. Not sure what Obama has to do with this. Last post references solid data, try reading it.

Comment

First, survey's are not facts, but do provide some information, which is what I am referring to. You are not quoting facts but your own personal opinion, which holds even less weight. Not sure what Obama has to do with this. Last post references solid data, try reading it.
      Cons and Trump are obsessed with Obama and HRC. Last I checked neither are in office.

Comment

You don't have to be a statistician, or political pollster, or to interview thousands of Trump supporters to understand who they are. Just look at them. Take a look at the type of people who congregate along Southern Boulevard to cheer Trump on when he comes to Mar-a-Lago. These people are universally disgusting. The leave trash and signs all over the neighborhood and people's lawns. They park their busted up pickup trucks wherever they want. The constantly use profanity and racial slurs - loudly. Many of them are covered with cheap tatoos. The are universally white and they are almost universally fat people. I hate 'em, and I hate when Trump comes to town because they swarm my neighborhood like flies on ****. I've never seen a group which is so universally disgusting and boorish.

Comment

You don't have to be a statistician, or political pollster, or to interview thousands of Trump supporters to understand who they are. Just look at them. Take a look at the type of people who congregate along Southern Boulevard to cheer Trump on when he comes to Mar-a-Lago. These people are universally disgusting. The leave trash and signs all over the neighborhood and people's lawns. They park their busted up pickup trucks wherever they want. The constantly use profanity and racial slurs - loudly. Many of them are covered with cheap tatoos. The are universally white and they are almost universally fat people. I hate 'em, and I hate when Trump comes to town because they swarm my neighborhood like flies on ****. I've never seen a group which is so universally disgusting and boorish.
          #uck off back to Cuba then .

Comment

sounds like a trump supporter. nice and real mature

Comment

I can understand if my daughter was not rostered for a match. But - is it fair to NOT tell the player and still have them travel (AND PAY) and make her sit on the bench with hopes of being subbed in at some point? I found out afterwards and my daughter has no idea her coach had no intention of having her play.
              Welcome to DA world

Comment

I'm a white guy, American Citizen and proud of my country. I'm just telling you what I see. You Trump people don't get it both ways - you can't be obnoxious blowhards and then get pissed when people call you out about it. I'd threaten to kick your ass but you guys are so fat and out of shape it would not be any fun.

Comment

I'm a white guy, American Citizen and proud of my country. I'm just telling you what I see. You Trump people don't get it both ways - you can't be obnoxious blowhards and then get pissed when people call you out about it. I'd threaten to kick your ass but you guys are so fat and out of shape it would not be any fun.
                  Ye OK Gay boy,keep on blowing

Comment

Space Coast United. NPL
                    That’s ridiculous. This isn’t DA. why would a club even keep more players ham can appear on the roster for a game. Did they tell you that “it’s okay because kids miss games due to school events/id camps, injury etc”. That may be true but then when everyone is there (like at a showcase), someone gets booted to the curb. Do they rotate? Choose the weakest (in that case would be the same kids all the time). It’s just a money grab

Comment

That’s ridiculous. This isn’t DA. why would a club even keep more players ham can appear on the roster for a game. Did they tell you that “it’s okay because kids miss games due to school events/id camps, injury etc”. That may be true but then when everyone is there (like at a showcase), someone gets booted to the curb. Do they rotate? Choose the weakest (in that case would be the same kids all the time). It’s just a money grab
                      Depending on the age 18 can get tight - At U15+ you're going to have a few injuries and kids with conflicts. You can get down to 13-14 easily. 20 should be the max however. Anything more than that you're just greedy. ECNL only allows 18 on a game day roster, even though clubs often have many more than that. Some players just don't dress for that day or they play on the spillover/composite team (another money grab but at least players are playing. Bad enough to travel and not play - that can happen. But to travel and never have even been on the roster? I'd be having words with the coach for sure.

Comment

You got to have someone to practice against so putting more on the roster makes sense thanks for helping train. It very simple really can you rap your little mind around it !

Comment

If your D is not in the top 7 or 8 on the roster, a core player and starting 85% of the games; you are wasting your time, money and your child's youth.
                          I have been on teams where the coach did not play a few kids for even 1 minute. This team was not even ranked in the top 30 teams in the state. If you do this to kids you are an AHOLE. These kids were 13 years old. If you can't find a way to sub a kid in for time you suck at being a coach. I hope many of these Ahole coaches read this. If you do it, the parents think your a piece of ****tee mate. Cheers

Comment

You got to have someone to practice against so putting more on the roster makes sense thanks for helping train. It very simple really can you rap your little mind around it !
                            That is true for DA - they only care about a few kids and the rest are all paying practice cones.

Comment

Going to a tournament? Taking 22? Who will be the players not rostered for each game? Mystery? What if college colleges are there to watch players?

Comment

Going to a tournament? Taking 22? Who will be the players not rostered for each game? Mystery? What if college colleges are there to watch players?
                                For HS aged kids the purpose of a showcase is to showcase the kids. Coaches who only put the top players in are in it for the wins, not what is best for each player. Not only that you risk the wrath of parents who understandably are ticked they spent all that money to attend a showcase and their kid didn't play. At showcases each player should get at least a half. Players should ask their coach which half they will definitely play in and they should communicate that with the college coaches.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X