Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSA Facilities

Not with FSA. Have to say they have best facilities in the state. Was up there this weekend and was absolutely impressed with what they have done. Beautiful grass fields, multiple turf fields, clean bathrooms and parking was adequate (I know much is made of parking on this site). As a coach from one of the smaller clubs I will say I wish we had their facilities. Well done FSA.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not with FSA. Have to say they have best facilities in the state. Was up there this weekend and was absolutely impressed with what they have done. Beautiful grass fields, multiple turf fields, clean bathrooms and parking was adequate (I know much is made of parking on this site). As a coach from one of the smaller clubs I will say I wish we had their facilities. Well done FSA.
    too bad I listened to their idiot parents drone on about ref calls all weekend. Idiot parents

Comment

Too bad heir girls teams all stink. With Albertson getting thrown out of WCNL now FSA is back to being the bottom dwellers.

Comment

Give me great coaching at less than ideal facilities any day of the week. Other than some of their boys teams, the rest are mediocre at best. Parents pay top dollar for substandard coaching, but the facilities are the best!

Comment

Give me great coaching at less than ideal facilities any day of the week. Other than some of their boys teams, the rest are mediocre at best. Parents pay top dollar for substandard coaching, but the facilities are the best!
          Could be worse your kid could play for CFC

Comment

The FSA boys demolished cfc.

Comment

Demolished beachside too.

Comment

Demolished beachside too.
                Girls coaches much improved this year with new faces and major help from an awesome coach in TD. He will right the ship for sure

Comment

Girls coaches much improved this year with new faces and major help from an awesome coach in TD. He will right the ship for sure
                  It isn’t a ship, it is a dinghy. The same dinghy that was taking on water when it was named the S.S. Soccer+. It sank, but Fsa pulled it off the bottom of the quinnipiac river, put a new coat of paint on it and hired the same captain mick d and his crew to sail her and christained it the S.S. ECNL. It is on its way to the same fate unfortunately.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2333764]It isn’t a ship, it is a dinghy. The same dinghy that was taking on water when it was named the S.S. Soccer+. It sank, but Fsa pulled it off the bottom of the quinnipiac river, put a new coat of paint on it and hired the same captain mick d and his crew to sail her and christained it the S.S. ECNL. It is on its way to the same fate unfortunately.[/QUOTE

You must be used to having your foot in your mouth

Comment

As the poster said their boys program is solid. The girls is terrible.

Comment

FSA has been saying that ever since they bought S+. They have yet to deliver and in fact have gone backwards since the acquisition. Every year is going to be "their year!".

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2333765]
                          It isn’t a ship, it is a dinghy. The same dinghy that was taking on water when it was named the S.S. Soccer+. It sank, but Fsa pulled it off the bottom of the quinnipiac river, put a new coat of paint on it and hired the same captain mick d and his crew to sail her and christained it the S.S. ECNL. It is on its way to the same fate unfortunately.[/QUOTE

You must be used to having your foot in your mouth
                          Great news. Put aside the childish club banter. Glad to see this Fsa dad is on the road to recovery.
                          https://nypost.com/2018/09/03/doctor...om-mans-colon/

Comment

CFC is a girls club. End of story

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2333779]

Great news. Put aside the childish club banter. Glad to see this Fsa dad is on the road to recovery.
                              https://nypost.com/2018/09/03/doctor...om-mans-colon/
                              Wow, I thought the Oakwood moms could take it deep. 23 inches...how do you lose a handle on that thing

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X