Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It seems the OSAA does not enforce their own rules.

multiple 6A schools run practices all summer with coaches on the field calling them "summer camp"

Hazing. lining kids up against the wall and having another kid kick the ball at them and if they flinch they do not make varsity.

Is OSAA just a paper tiger?
    I really doubt that a hs coach is going to pass up a varsity level player because they flinched when the ball was kicked at them. Coaches want to win, they want talent. FYI, most freshman do not make varsity.

Comment

Trust me the band of idiots posting on here on a Saturday night aren’t capable of confidently leaving their basement making much less even shaking a fist in the air in road rage over a parking spot at Safeway.

Nothing to see here.
      Pretty much sums up the TS experience.

Comment

Um, you do realize that isn’t real don’t you? Come on now, you got to keep up. We don’t have time to keep bringing people up to speed. The point was made that lining kids up against a wall and kicking the ball at their head was harmless hazing. Others said physical and mental abuse doesn’t always have “levels”. People were called snowflakes. People were called bad things. Extrapolation followed with stories.

Trust me the band of idiots posting on here on a Saturday night aren’t capable of confidently leaving their basement making much less even shaking a fist in the air in road road over a parking spot at Safeway.

Nothing to see here.
        Obviously.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X