Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No way PBG losses to Wellington on Saturday. No way. Everything else I agree with.
    Keep sleeping on Sunrise 05 . Stud defense and offense is clicking more and more each game.

Comment

Keep sleeping on Sunrise 05 . Stud defense and offense is clicking more and more each game.
      You tied Florida fire 0-0. Give me a break. Your offense sucks. You gotta hope or a 1-0, 1-1 game. If anyone scores 2 goals on you, game over or tie. Your offense won’t score more than 2 on any team in FSPL except Lakeland.

Comment

You tied Florida fire 0-0. Give me a break. Your offense sucks. You gotta hope or a 1-0, 1-1 game. If anyone scores 2 goals on you, game over or tie. Your offense won’t score more than 2 on any team in FSPL except Lakeland.
        Keep Dreaming

Comment

Three days until Cape Coral goes back to irrelevance. See you Saturday. Safe travels.

Comment

Three days until Cape Coral goes back to irrelevance. See you Saturday. Safe travels.
            You pines people talk a lot of bs but never win anything. We will see you Saturday. Looking forward to it.

Comment

You pines people talk a lot of bs but never win anything. We will see you Saturday. Looking forward to it.
              As long as CC can defend the kick over the top and run style of play, CC will be just fine.

If WP is losing, which I expect, just listen to the WP coach yell "BOOT IT"!!!! This will happen when he move the tall centerback forward.

Comment

Hey! When did soccer clubs add girls soccer to the agenda? How long has this been around?!!! WOW!

Comment

As long as CC can defend the kick over the top and run style of play, CC will be just fine.

If WP is losing, which I expect, just listen to the WP coach yell "BOOT IT"!!!! This will happen when he move the tall centerback forward.
                  To beat west pines, all you have to do is attack their wing defenders. This draws the centerbacks out to the sidelines. Opens up the middle for crosses. They are strong up the middle but weak on the wings defensively. Good solid team but not great. I guess we will find out in a few days.

Comment

To beat west pines, all you have to do is attack their wing defenders. This draws the centerbacks out to the sidelines. Opens up the middle for crosses. They are strong up the middle but weak on the wings defensively. Good solid team but not great. I guess we will find out in a few days.
                    Spot on!!!

Comment

So their best defenders are their center backs?? Wow. Brilliant analysis.

Comment

So their best defenders are their center backs?? Wow. Brilliant analysis.
                        You apparently don’t know sports very well. In sports, any sport, you attack the weakest link. The guy pointed out that west pines is weak (or weaker) on the wings defensively. I would agree with everything he said based on what we saw when we played them. They are strong all the way up the middle (defense, mid and forward). Best way to attack them is on the wings. Spread the field and attack from the sidelines.

Comment

Yeah, their lb, rb, lm and rm are slow as molasses

Comment

Yeah, their lb, rb, lm and rm are slow as molasses
                            I did not say they are slow, I said WP SUCK!!!

Comment

ok. bye now

Comment

All the bs aside, for this weekend’s tournament, I’ll go with:

1) West Pines
                                2) Cape Coral
                                3) Wellington/Sunrise tie
                                4) Jensen beach (and they get demolished in all 4 games)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X