Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    lol posts 13 and 14 completely opposite of one another. gotta love ts posters
    Weird, it’s called opinions, sometimes people have different ones. You’ve never encountered that on here before? How is that lol worthy?

Comment

Weird, it’s called opinions, sometimes people have different ones. You’ve never encountered that on here before? How is that lol worthy?
      Opinions are like azzholes; everyone has one. But on TS everyone thinks they're experts.

- different poster

Comment

Super hire for an aspiring/struggling D1 program. What an exhaustive search they did. They really got lucky here. Good thing they didn't try to overreach and get someone with a little more extensive D1 experience that may have been an ACC AC and lower tier (if their is such a thing) D1 HC. Sorry, I am a different poster and it really doesn't look like the AD accomplished much here. I guess it's why they are who they are every year. I would have looked a little harder .... perhaps outside of FC or the state even.
        Sacred Heart salary was embarrassingly low for D 1 standards. They hired a guy with a horrible track record at the D 2 level. You get what you pay for and they got MM.

Comment

MM will do a great job at Sacred Heart. Anyone who can recruit to Post U in Waterbury will work wonders at Sacred Heart. Looking at players they already have coming in will be a huge step up. Give him a season To get his feet wet

Comment

Sacred Heart salary was embarrassingly low for D 1 standards. They hired a guy with a horrible track record at the D 2 level. You get what you pay for and they got MM.
            What was the exact salary?

How was his track record horrible?
            “Under his tutelage, the Eagles have made six playoff appearances, three ECAC Tournament semifinals and won the ECAC in 2015. Micros was named the 2014 Coach of the Year in the CACC.”

Comment

MM will do a great job at Sacred Heart. Anyone who can recruit to Post U in Waterbury will work wonders at Sacred Heart. Looking at players they already have coming in will be a huge step up. Give him a season To get his feet wet
              Luckily only 37 players on the roster, playing time would've been a problem at 40.

Comment

MM being at shu says a lot. He has no soccer resume whatsoever yet is hired at a d1 school. Wow.
                What does it say? You're envious.

Comment

What was the exact salary?

How was his track record horrible?
                  “Under his tutelage, the Eagles have made six playoff appearances, three ECAC Tournament semifinals and won the ECAC in 2015. Micros was named the 2014 Coach of the Year in the CACC.”
                  Thanks Matt for sending us your Bio! Only a handful of crap teams accept the bid to go to ECAC. You are really giving yourself a shoutout for winning COA of one of the worse conferences in women’s soccer and it was 4 years ago?

Comment

That 6-12 record in 2017 must have nailed him the SHU job

Comment

That 6-12 record in 2017 must have nailed him the SHU job
                      That was an improvement on the 4-10 record he had in 2016

Comment

I thought FU got a new coach? SHU also?

Comment

Luckily only 37 players on the roster, playing time would've been a problem at 40.
                          That’s insane, why on earth would you want to play on a college team with 37 players on the roster? Am I missing something? Is this normal? I typically see mid to high 20’s at most programs.

Comment

I wonder how many are actually his recruits? I highly doubt many as he was just hired. I’m sure a bunch will quit once they see they won’t be playing and especially after he brings in his own players. After watching what he was able to accomplish with his club yes
                            I’m sure he will be fine at Sacred Heart

Comment

I wonder how many are actually his recruits? I highly doubt many as he was just hired. I’m sure a bunch will quit once they see they won’t be playing and especially after he brings in his own players. After watching what he was able to accomplish with his club yes
                              I’m sure he will be fine at Sacred Heart
                              After watching what he was able to not accomplish at Post I got my doubts.

Comment

After watching what he was able to not accomplish at Post I got my doubts.
                                I was about to agree with you until I looked at how Post did when he wasn’t coaching there. They were positively awful. I don’t know if they made the playoffs once. But you’re right. It’s a jump. Will be interesting to see how they do. Not like the previous coach lit it up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X