Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    so you are admitting you dont have a clue,but for your scenario to work the chinese Govt has to do something illegal (of which you have no proof)
    but if its a trademark-there actually has to be a product or idea- so who came up with that? and if there is a "that" then they actually paid for something. thats called commerce
    I’m still more worried about this

https://nypost.com/2019/09/29/bronx-...life-of-crime/

Comment

Your fears are misplaced. Meth heads typically don't even bother trying to rob trailer parks. There's nothing to steal

Comment

Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Your fears are misplaced. Meth heads typically don't even bother trying to rob trailer parks. There's nothing to steal
        What if there’s a meth lab in the trailer park?

Comment

What if there’s a meth lab in the trailer park?
          Maybe you should move to Section 8 housing then. Might be safer for you.

Comment

Depends on what you trademark but again what you trademark is already yours
            Which implies part of the value is risk and work that you put into the product
            The trademark helps keep aholes from stealing it

Now Free $$$ for doing nothing well that doesn’t involve anything so the $$ value is more
            The potential value is less because peeps get tired of paying bribes after a while
            Wrong is wrong.

Getting advantage from connection is getting advantage.

Doesn't matter how you choose to split hairs here.

If you believe that Hunter Biden has done something wrong or has wrongfully gained from his father's being the VP, then you cannot ignore the daughter of the President, who is a named advisor to the President, has gained a business advantage with China. She shouldn't be involved in any of that in the first place, if she wishes to serve the nation.

Comment

Wrong is wrong.

Getting advantage from connection is getting advantage.

Doesn't matter how you choose to split hairs here.

If you believe that Hunter Biden has done something wrong or has wrongfully gained from his father's being the VP, then you cannot ignore the daughter of the President, who is a named advisor to the President, has gained a business advantage with China. She shouldn't be involved in any of that in the first place, if she wishes to serve the nation.
              Well the trade war with China is certainly not helping ivanka and her businesses. You could have picked a better argument but this just shows how fkg stupid you and other blind/biased liberals can be.

Comment

Liberal judges and liberal mayors and and govs pander to the minority vote and try and decriminalize “petty” drug offenses etc. Until of course they are no longer petty and cost a hard working man his life. Guy has been a waste of life for a long time, should have been behind bars. Now he should be dead

Comment

Well the trade war with China is certainly not helping ivanka and her businesses. You could have picked a better argument but this just shows how fkg stupid you and other blind/biased liberals can be.
                  Of course ... lets see your logic....

if its a Republican it is OK .... if it is not a Republican it isn't
                  tRUMP is totally corrupt and fkng stupid asses like yourself let him piss all over you

Comment

Liberal judges and liberal mayors and and govs pander to the minority vote and try and decriminalize “petty” drug offenses etc. Until of course they are no longer petty and cost a hard working man his life. Guy has been a waste of life for a long time, should have been behind bars. Now he should be dead
                    Why would anybody with a pulse respond to the NY Post Troll?

Comment

Too funny ... tRUMP wants to meet with the whistleblower

"Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called “Whistleblower,” represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way."
                      --- Sounds like witness intimidation to me.... another impeachable offense..

Of course, we are all looking forward to tRUMP's meeting with Stormy Daniels.... even though she is only a whistlesucker :) :)

Comment

Of course ... lets see your logic....

if its a Republican it is OK .... if it is not a Republican it isn't
                        tRUMP is totally corrupt and fkng stupid asses like yourself let him piss all over you
                        Well you are wrong Just for this simple of point:

1. He never “pissed” on me or anyone else that you know. Quite simply because you, myself and anyone else that you know has never actually met TRUMP in person.

Typical liberal haters like you judging and condemning people you don’t know and have never met. You are the real scum of the earth. I hope my children never have your behavior, it’s quite despicable.

Comment

Different poster here amazed at your sequence of logic ....stunning ....after going full dumb-on, you then use a shorthand dirty word and gratuitous insult.

Pretty low-T stuff

Comment

^^^^

Shorter con: “I want a binkie!”

Comment

Too funny ... tRUMP wants to meet with the whistleblower

"Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called “Whistleblower,” represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way."
                              --- Sounds like witness intimidation to me.... another impeachable offense..

Of course, we are all looking forward to tRUMP's meeting with Stormy Daniels.... even though she is only a whistlesucker :) :)
                              Or that last woman ...the one who alleges he raped her in the dressing room ....wasn’t “eager” to face here was he?

Comment

Well you are wrong Just for this simple of point:

1. He never “pissed” on me or anyone else that you know. Quite simply because you, myself and anyone else that you know has never actually met TRUMP in person.

Typical liberal haters like you judging and condemning people you don’t know and have never met. You are the real scum of the earth. I hope my children never have your behavior, it’s quite despicable.
                                What atrocious English...

<<Well you are wrong Just for this simple of point:>> Translation??

How comes your response has a 1. but no 2. nor 3. ?

By the way he is still ******* on you.... suggest you move out of the way and be sure to close your mouth (hard for Repugs I know) :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X