Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ever wonder why OCYS has so many haters?? Could it be their arrogance?? Oh wait, now they nothing to brag about. Let’s stop .
    Comment

Our family is leaving OC at the end of the season

3 kids off the membership roster of this false wagon

Comment

Can you tell me why certain kids on the u19 da team including national kids are barely getting minutes?

Comment

Can you tell me why certain kids on the u19 da team including national kids are barely getting minutes?
          there is maybe one player that was on the national team, That does not mean they are quality , or maybe not consistent enough .

Comment

there is maybe one player that was on the national team, That does not mean they are quality , or maybe not consistent enough .
            ML should be playing. Big player

Comment

Ever wonder why OCYS has so many haters?? Could it be their arrogance?? Oh wait, now they nothing to brag about. Let’s stop .
              Because other clubs don't believe they have anything better to offer. If the other clubs believe that they have to spend hours and multiple threads bashing OC in order to convince me to leave, then maybe there isn't anything worth leaving for.

Comment

Because other clubs don't believe they have anything better to offer. If the other clubs believe that they have to spend hours and multiple threads bashing OC in order to convince me to leave, then maybe there isn't anything worth leaving for.
                Agree

Comment

You're FUNNY .... No you're stupider than we thought ! Their is no convincing here, your little Johnny is already out . Just a matter of time you fool! maybe you're just trying to prolong it ?

Comment

You're FUNNY .... No you're stupider than we thought ! Their is no convincing here, your little Johnny is already out . Just a matter of time you fool! maybe you're just trying to prolong it ?
                    And you say OC parents are the arrogant ones? No arrogance in your post at all, is there? You still can't think of anything of value to attract me to your club, can you?

Comment

And you say OC parents are the arrogant ones? No arrogance in your post at all, is there? You still can't think of anything of value to attract me to your club, can you?
                      You still don’t get it do you ? We don’t want you. Please stay at your purple team , please !

Comment

You still don’t get it do you ? We don’t want you. Please stay at your purple team , please !
                        Your right I’m going to shut up. Orlando City Purple is the way to go. Stick it out till the end.

Comment

Stay at OC we don’t want you at FKK

Comment

Read this
                            https://www.themaneland.com/2018/1/1...rong-direction
                            OC is over

Comment

Yes OC DA is over.

Comment

Dumpster fire

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X