Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Criticize on an anonymous message board? How very brave of you.

FYI, Mia has left the nest. Let her fight her own battles and land the helicopter back where it belongs.
    Says the pot to the kettle.

Comment

Says the pot to the kettle.
      Nope, I long ago realized that criticizing what goes on in college is fools gold. I simply sit back and watch my kid play. Do I like everything that goes down? Absolutely not, but so long as the scholarship dough hits the parent portal, I'm good.

Comment

Nope, I long ago realized that criticizing what goes on in college is fools gold. I simply sit back and watch my kid play. Do I like everything that goes down? Absolutely not, but so long as the scholarship dough hits the parent portal, I'm good.
        Clearly Frosh GK dad didn't get that memo. I wonder if he calls her professors when she doesn't get a satisfactory grade.

Comment

Well dad, send a strongly worded letter to the head of school, monsignor whatever at bc, report back with the response.
          Enough said.

Comment

The trolls are loose!

Comment

WVU 2 Texas Tech 0

The Red Raiders finally play a solid team. No surprise.

Comment

https://uclabruins.com/news/2018/9/1...ay-friday.aspx
                Wazzou is one of 6 unbeaten/untied teams left, and beat UCLA last season. Late game, 8PM PT. Streamed on PAC 12. Both ranked.
                Wash St 1 UCLA 0

Wazzou wins on a counterattack goal against the run of play to stay unbeaten. Seems the starting GK got hurt in warmups and the backup suddenly had to play.

https://uclabruins.com/news/2018/9/2...state-1-0.aspx

UCLA travels to Stanford next.

Comment

Some Saturday Matinees

Princeton 3 Yale 0

Tigers setting the tone early in the Ivy

BU 1 Lehigh 0

Believe it or not BU has a 44 home win streak in conference, second only to WVU.

Comment

Couldn’t find much exciting this week as conference play begins.

National

UCLA hosts Wash St on Fri

Not sure how good UCLA is and Wazzou did well in the NCAA’s last season and is perfect this season so far. Both too 20.

Local

Villanova hosts PC on Sat

Good conf opener for PC

Sunday looks best for games. Will discuss later.

PC 2 Villanova 1

Solid conference win for the Friars.

Comment

Sunday Featured Game

So here we are, midway through the season and finally BC has been forced to play a good team. The preview:

http://seminoles.com/no-7-seminoles-...ith-vt-and-bc/

The review says more about Va Tech and rightly so. Game at 1PM and streamed on ACC Extra. BC fans traditionally quiet prior to games like this. So I will follow suit and await the outcome.

Comment

So here we are, midway through the season and finally BC has been forced to play a good team. The preview:

The review says more about Va Tech and rightly so. Game at 1PM and streamed on ACC Extra. BC fans traditionally quiet prior to games like this. So I will follow suit and await the outcome.
                        A few other games tomorrow.

Duke hosts UVA 2PM
                        Clemson hosts UNC

3 of those 4 teams are battling to be the ACC dark horse.

Comment

Princeton 3 Yale 0

BU 1 Lehigh 0

Believe it or not BU has a 44 home win streak in conference, second only to WVU.
                          Penn 0 Harvard 0

The two Ivy dark horses tie. Harvard played its starting goalie all 110 min.

Comment

A few other games tomorrow.

Duke hosts UVA 2PM
                            Clemson hosts UNC

3 of those 4 teams are battling to be the ACC dark horse.

lol ..no

Comment

While the article gives a lot of credit to Bollinger, she made a number of mistakes in the VTech game. Her defensive line is outstanding and bailed her out a bunch. This is a team where the entire defensive 1/3 should be getting the credit, not just the gk. The line is carrying the load for her. Just an ex-defender who would love to see a stat created giving credit for the d-line.

Comment

Patriot League Standings

Princeton 3 Yale 0

BU 1 Lehigh 0

http://patriotleague.org/standings.aspx?path=wsoc

Only 1 team, the favorite, 2-0 after the second week.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X