Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, you taking AP, AB, LW, MS, SD and several others just shows why you are not a coach!
    Those boys don't have what it takes to endure a rigorous training schedule, play against top flight defenders and still produce goals! They may score, but that is because they are playing against weak defenders! Good Friday to ya ;)
    I am not sure, but I think AB scored 4 goals in Surf Cup against better teams than the likes of TA. Happy Friday to yourself my man!

Comment

I am not sure, but I think AB scored 4 goals in Surf Cup against better teams than the likes of TA. Happy Friday to yourself my man!
      Those teams probably played their "B" teams at Surf Cup!

Comment

Those teams probably played their "B" teams at Surf Cup!
        lol...right! DA bracket has all 1st teams. And with the exception of the Washington DA teams, they were collectively better than TA.

Comment

FC actually was fun to watch last weekend, without the pile of longballs to RF.

If you look at the seven goals scored by both sides, four came on set pieces, and six were scored by midfielders. (One of WT's goals was scored by a forward, but that was on a short pass from the top of the box that broke FC's line, not a longball over the top). But it was a good game, even if the final score was not to my liking.

Also was happy for the ex-WT kid that scored the winning goal for FC.
          I looked at the game report and unless it is drastically incorrect, at least three of these goals were scored by an FCP forward, so I think your math is wrong buddy.

Comment

Well, you taking AP, AB, LW, MS, SD and several others just shows why you are not a coach!
            Those boys don't have what it takes to endure a rigorous training schedule, play against top flight defenders and still produce goals! They may score, but that is because they are playing against weak defenders! Good Friday to ya ;)
            Lay off the sauce....

Comment

No I am not the coach who was hand picked paid by daddy last year with little to no decision making ability or backbone since he also works for said “donor” but I do know talent....

Comment

No I am not the coach who was hand picked paid by daddy last year with little to no decision making ability or backbone since he also works for said “donor” but I do know talent....
                lol, which one is your son? grand son? step son? If you in fact no talent, than you would have the ability to look beyond what you see and know. The fact that you don't and can't, indicates that you are closely associated with TA.

Comment

I looked at the game report and unless it is drastically incorrect, at least three of these goals were scored by an FCP forward, so I think your math is wrong buddy.
                  Some people treat wingers as forwards, others as mids.

Modern soccer is very fluid, especially on the flanks.

Comment

Some people treat wingers as forwards, others as mids.

Modern soccer is very fluid, especially on the flanks.
                    Aphid a forward this year. He was a mid last year. Get it straight. Fluid or not, FC plays it long to their forwards.

Comment

Prediction guy? I am really tired of the ******* matches, I am amused by your predictions and uncanny accuracy- not all the back and forth “length” comparisons.....

Comment

Surf Cup is used for B team players looking to make the DA. It’s a tryout for players. 14-15 players are already chosen for southern cal teams and surf is used to pick up the remainder pkayers

Comment

Surf Cup is used for B team players looking to make the DA. It’s a tryout for players. 14-15 players are already chosen for southern cal teams and surf is used to pick up the remainder pkayers
                          So cal “b players” as you call them are still better than 3/4 of any roster here in Portland.

Comment

So cal “b players” as you call them are still better than 3/4 of any roster here in Portland.
                            Duh, everyone knows this

Comment

Prediction guy? I am really tired of the ******* matches, I am amused by your predictions and uncanny accuracy- not all the back and forth “length” comparisons.....
                              Crossfire 3, FC 1
                              Washington 4 Westside 2
                              Capitol 4, UPDX 1

Comment

Duh, everyone knows this
                                Except for half the posters here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X