Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry used car sales people but so cal was gutted for the da and if you are claiming three teams out of 30??

Probably proves the point more than anything how weak it’s become.

Sounds like a pretty gutted program if 10% are decent while the rest like Oregon are a bunch of pretenders playing in a watered down mess.

This isn’t hard to find out.
    As a low cost/value option, sales careers provide great flexibility (aka bend over) for the DA.
    Please don't disparage a profession/skill that requires more education than what you do.

Pwobaby pwooves a point that you should get back to the stockroom and off your phone. Breaks over, Kalowski!

Comment

As a low cost/value option, sales careers provide great flexibility (aka bend over) for the DA.
      Please don't disparage a profession/skill that requires more education than what you do.

Pwobaby pwooves a point that you should get back to the stockroom and off your phone. Breaks over, Kalowski!
      Sorry you got caught in a lie.

It’s pretty typical from coaches who sell the Ecnl scam in Oregon.

Comment

Do you really think jesuit coaches are going to U13 club games and recruiting? Please, put down the bottle, most of those kids have been going to private schools since 1st grade, so never would have gone to your HS even if they sucked at soccer.

How come I never hear anyone complaining about CC and St Marys recruiting.

I would love to see someone beat UJ and make this year interesting.

Comment

This is correct. Don’t expect the Jesuit idiots living through their kid to admit this.

Its really not hard to understand....

High schools can’t recruit and are subject to kids in their area.

Jesuit can recruit and they do and are not subject to kids in their area.

Golf clap for the Jesuit morons who won’t even admit this and struggle to keep hold of any sense of accomplishment regardless of how tainted it is.

Golf clap. Golf clap

Oh and my kids don’t go to Jesuit. Seems like Catholics have a hard enough time keeping their hands off of kids these days..
          Sorry your kid was not recruited. I doubt if you would have passed the family interview anyways.

Comment

Sorry your kid was not recruited. I doubt if you would have passed the family interview anyways.
            I agree. We don’t condone religious who promote or condone pedophiles.

Sorry, but recruitment to that place isn’t desired by most.

Lack of reason or rational thought is a precursor in our house.

Comment

Do you really think jesuit coaches are going to U13 club games and recruiting? Please, put down the bottle, most of those kids have been going to private schools since 1st grade, so never would have gone to your HS even if they sucked at soccer.

How come I never hear anyone complaining about CC and St Marys recruiting.

I would love to see someone beat UJ and make this year interesting.
              Speaks volumes on the idea you hold so much importance on HS soccer. Guess you people need a little pick me up to feel better about your situation.

I’d imagine it’s pretty difficult to make it in the public school system for your kid. We wouldn’t want them to be made fun of now would we...sorry they get laughed at.

The apple doesn’t fall far does it?

Comment

I agree. We don’t condone religious who promote or condone pedophiles.

Sorry, but recruitment to that place isn’t desired by most.

Lack of reason or rational thought is a precursor in our house.
                Haven’t heard of any pedophile issues at Jesuit or Central Catholic.

Sunset Asst coach on the other hand ...

Comment

lol at the Jesuit apologist who is living behind a 2.5 month soccer season. Where they are forced to recruit to win.

Desperate for recognition that one....someone tell him that no one cares about Hs soccer except him.

Comment

Haven’t heard of any pedophile issues at Jesuit or Central Catholic.

Sunset Asst coach on the other hand ...
                    I’ve heard of pedophile issues with Catholics Period...

The company you keep eh?

Comment

lol at the Jesuit apologist who is living behind a 2.5 month soccer season. Where they are forced to recruit to win.

Desperate for recognition that one....someone tell him that no one cares about Hs soccer except him.
                      Maybe just him and obviously you.

Comment

I’ve heard of pedophile issues with Catholics Period...

The company you keep eh?
                        Yes - all Catholics

Comment

Rich kids know how to party.

I remember back in the day a horrific scene of a fancy pool with hundreds of beer cans and garbage floating in it. Pretty sure there was a golf cart or riding lawn mower at the bottom. Good times. Glad I wasn’t there in the morning.
                          Rich kids FTW.

Comment

Sherwood Moms

I'm off the forum for a long while and just happen to drop back in...and its all Jesuit this, Jesuit that blah, blah, blah. Who cares? Really who cares? Now let's talk about Sherwood moms, maybe some Sunset ones too. Let's get this thread to where it really needs to be, serious discussion on the hotwife soccer moms of Sunset and Sherwood. Let's get back to the good ole' days on this forum. Go!

Comment

Are the priests over at Jesuit still molesting alter boys?

Comment

I'm off the forum for a long while and just happen to drop back in...and its all Jesuit this, Jesuit that blah, blah, blah. Who cares? Really who cares? Now let's talk about Sherwood moms, maybe some Sunset ones too. Let's get this thread to where it really needs to be, serious discussion on the hotwife soccer moms of Sunset and Sherwood. Let's get back to the good ole' days on this forum. Go!
                                Who has the hottest moms?

Technically it’s usually the u10 players moms..

You gotta be A team material if you have a HS kid and still a hot mom.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X