X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Saturday
    SUNRISE STING 2005 X1 Vs. CSCCS CAPE CORAL SA 2005 CYCLONE GIRLS BLACK, WINNER CAPE CORAL
    ANWSC WELLINGTON SC 2005 WAVE WHITE Vs. PBG PREDATORS 05 GIRLS WHITE, WINNER WELLINGTON
    CNLFC LAKELAND TROPICS FUTBOL 05 GIRLS ELITE Vs. CNTBU TAMPA BAY UNITED PREMIER GIRLS 2005, WINNER TAMPA BAY UNITED
    CSNYS FLORIDA FIRE JUNIORS 2005 GIRLS PREMIER (14U) Vs. WEST PINES UNITED FC U14 GIRLS ELITE, WINNER WEST PINES

Sunday
    CSCCS CAPE CORAL SA 2005 CYCLONE GIRLS BLACK Vs. WEST PINES UNITED FC U14 GIRLS ELITE, WINNER WEST PINES
    CSNYS FLORIDA FIRE JUNIORS 2005 GIRLS PREMIER (14U) Vs. CNLFC LAKELAND TROPICS FUTBOL 05 GIRLS ELITE, WINNER FLORIDA FIRE
    CNTBU TAMPA BAY UNITED PREMIER GIRLS 2005 Vs. ANWSC WELLINGTON SC 2005 WAVE WHITE, WINNER DRAW
    PBG PREDATORS 05 GIRLS WHITE Vs. SUNRISE STING 2005 X1, WINNER PREDATORS
    No way PBG losses to Wellington on Saturday. No way. Everything else I agree with.

Comment

Saturday
      SUNRISE STING 2005 X1 Vs. CSCCS CAPE CORAL SA 2005 CYCLONE GIRLS BLACK, WINNER CAPE CORAL
      ANWSC WELLINGTON SC 2005 WAVE WHITE Vs. PBG PREDATORS 05 GIRLS WHITE, WINNER WELLINGTON
      CNLFC LAKELAND TROPICS FUTBOL 05 GIRLS ELITE Vs. CNTBU TAMPA BAY UNITED PREMIER GIRLS 2005, WINNER TAMPA BAY UNITED
      CSNYS FLORIDA FIRE JUNIORS 2005 GIRLS PREMIER (14U) Vs. WEST PINES UNITED FC U14 GIRLS ELITE, WINNER WEST PINES

Sunday
      CSCCS CAPE CORAL SA 2005 CYCLONE GIRLS BLACK Vs. WEST PINES UNITED FC U14 GIRLS ELITE, WINNER WEST PINES
      CSNYS FLORIDA FIRE JUNIORS 2005 GIRLS PREMIER (14U) Vs. CNLFC LAKELAND TROPICS FUTBOL 05 GIRLS ELITE, WINNER FLORIDA FIRE
      CNTBU TAMPA BAY UNITED PREMIER GIRLS 2005 Vs. ANWSC WELLINGTON SC 2005 WAVE WHITE, WINNER DRAW
      PBG PREDATORS 05 GIRLS WHITE Vs. SUNRISE STING 2005 X1, WINNER PREDATORS
      I agree with everything but,
      CNTBU TAMPA BAY UNITED PREMIER GIRLS 2005 Vs. ANWSC WELLINGTON SC 2005 WAVE WHITE, TAMPA BAY UNITED

Comment

I agree with everything but,
        CNTBU TAMPA BAY UNITED PREMIER GIRLS 2005 Vs. ANWSC WELLINGTON SC 2005 WAVE WHITE, TAMPA BAY UNITED
        TBU still using ECNL players to guest play I guess then.

Comment

I guess the person that came up with these predictions is a Wellington fan??

Comment

There are no ECNL guess players. My daughter was on the ECNL team last season, but was not selected this season. TBU's Premier team was still the better option then a first team at other clubs in the Tampa Bay area.
            With that said...
            "Returning TBUR players: The 2018-19 Season is considered the second year of a two year cycle in our game kit uniforms. Returning players are not required to re-order new uniforms (*exception: green socks) unless the player chooses to (i.e. due to wear / tear in previous season, growth), or if they have been assigned a new jersey number".

So the girl who you may think is an ECNL guest player did not have to reorder her jerseys. Her jerseys has the ECNL patch as required from the league last season.
            Signed,
            Her Mother

Comment

Really? Same uniforms? That's laziness right there.

Comment

I thought FSPL teams are better than ECNL and you worry about a couple of guest players lol

Comment

Really? Same uniforms? That's laziness right there.
                  Yep, same uniform. TBU does a great job in allowing parent to save money by only changing one kit each year. But since TBU and the Tampa Bay Rowdies formed a partnership last year, we bought the 2 required kits knowing that we may or may not have to buy a new kit this year, as we sized uniform accordingly.

So don't be mad when TBU Premier's team (2nd\B team, how ever you want to call it) is better than your club's 1st team.

Comment

There are no ECNL guess players. My daughter was on the ECNL team last season, but was not selected this season. TBU's Premier team was still the better option then a first team at other clubs in the Tampa Bay area.
                    With that said...
                    "Returning TBUR players: The 2018-19 Season is considered the second year of a two year cycle in our game kit uniforms. Returning players are not required to re-order new uniforms (*exception: green socks) unless the player chooses to (i.e. due to wear / tear in previous season, growth), or if they have been assigned a new jersey number".

So the girl who you may think is an ECNL guest player did not have to reorder her jerseys. Her jerseys has the ECNL patch as required from the league last season.
                    Signed,
                    Her Mother
                    Sorry but you are dead wrong. TBU used ecnl guest players against my team on two separate occasions last year. I even spotted one in playing for TBU in state cup. You couldn’t hide it last year as all we had to do is go to the ecnl website to see the ecnl roster. In fact it was brought up on talking soccer last year and a parent from your team defended this by saying it allows the premier team players to get experience playing with players at a higher level.

Comment

I thought FSPL teams are better than ECNL and you worry about a couple of guest players lol
                      Some FSPL teams, the top 2-3, could beat the bottom teams in ecnl, especially Prime. But TBU is definitely on another level and when you take 3-4 or more players from TBU (ecnl starters) and put them on an FSPL team, it definitely skews the result.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA you people are scared of a B team...HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA you people are scared of a B team...HAHAHHAHAHAHA
                          They are not a B team if they are using ecnl players. TBU is trophy hunting in FSPL. Makes victory over them even sweeter.

Comment

They are not a B team if they are using ecnl players. TBU is trophy hunting in FSPL. Makes victory over them even sweeter.
                            It doesn’t matter. We played them last year and they did bring ecnl players but we enjoyed the competition. It was a good test for us. I hope they do bring ecnl players this weekend.

Comment

Still HAHAHAHAHAHA... So TBU brings one or two bottom feeders from ECNL and all of a sudden they are an ECNL caliber team??? What planet do you live on.

Comment

Still HAHAHAHAHAHA... So TBU brings one or two bottom feeders from ECNL and all of a sudden they are an ECNL caliber team??? What planet do you live on.
                                Fspl is a joke. Relax, nobody cares other than the idiots from south Florida chasing W’s and gotsoccer points

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X