Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too many leagues....having 12 year olds travel to Alabama and Tenessee for a league games. Just a money grab...we live in Florida not South Dakota.
    Bad enough going from Palm Beach to Miami. Why visit out of state sh!tholes? Plenty of them local.

Comment

Too many leagues....having 12 year olds travel to Alabama and Tenessee for a league games. Just a money grab...we live in Florida not South Dakota.
      Separate Florida into South Florida and everyone else. So much talent in one area of the State that gets so diluted.

Comment

Separate Florida into South Florida and everyone else. So much talent in one area of the State that gets so diluted.
        There probably several good reasons to seperate South Florida - not just youth soccer.

Comment

becuase i say so damn it!
          Da is trash and created more problems than solutions. Sham on you Us Soccer.

Comment

I agree with the poster, how are we ever going to find out or know with out the kids playing each other locally. IT's done all through out Europe. Before you tell me the competition is watered down give me a break. competition is watered down because no one wants to play each other in fear of losing players. Too many kids playing in unsanctioned leagues w/ no money, coaches kids good enough to play at high level leagues but don't due to dad being there coach. we need to go with the old saying less is more, as in less leagues is more competition and more development.
            I want to know who are the real mgrs training kids. Not these super clubs like Weston, with garbage coaches working with 2-3 other teams. Pick the Mgr not the club!

Comment

Unfortunately some of the larger clubs have already bailed on the FYSA for US Club. This split is only hurting youth soccer.
              The big clubs do this to sell you on something better instead of facing smaller local clubs in fear of telling mommy and daddy they have wasted thousands of dollars with them. It’s a gimmick.

Comment

There probably several good reasons to seperate South Florida - not just youth soccer.
                You need a passport south of Palm Beach county.

Comment

You need a passport south of Palm Beach county.
                  I just checked , you don’t

How old are you? Born in the 60s lol

Comment

I just checked , you don’t

How old are you? Born in the 60s lol
                    No one south of Palm Beach has a passport. Illegals never do.

Yo quiero taco bell.

Comment

Tend to agree on the younger ages. Older ages travel exposes you to different teams as well as higher levels of competition. If in florida you could always go to a club like ACYS where they play the same league play and easy tournaments year after year with little travel plus pad your teams gotsoccer rankings in the hopes of attracting players.

Comment

I agree with the poster, how are we ever going to find out or know with out the kids playing each other locally. IT's done all through out Europe. Before you tell me the competition is watered down give me a break. competition is watered down because no one wants to play each other in fear of losing players. Too many kids playing in unsanctioned leagues w/ no money, coaches kids good enough to play at high level leagues but don't due to dad being there coach. we need to go with the old saying less is more, as in less leagues is more competition and more development.
                        I believe that U16 is the last generation that was before DA, ECNL and all the leagues existing today. These DA teams, ECNL fed with the players that started in local teams that faced each other. I do not know if for the U15 teams and lower ages there will be players with the same quality because the soccer teams are less each season.

Comment

I believe that U16 is the last generation that was before DA, ECNL and all the leagues existing today. These DA teams, ECNL fed with the players that started in local teams that faced each other. I do not know if for the U15 teams and lower ages there will be players with the same quality because the soccer teams are less each season.
                          With the time DA and ECNL are going to be like FYSA level but you will be paying more money traveling to other states.

Comment

With the time DA and ECNL are going to be like FYSA level but you will be paying more money traveling to other states.
                            I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round
                            I really love to watch them roll
                            No longer riding on the merry-go-round
                            I just had to let it go
                            Ah, people ask me questions
                            Lost in confusion
                            Well, I tell them there's no problem
                            Only solutions
                            Well, they…
                            I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round
                            I really love to watch them roll
                            No longer riding on the merry-go-round
                            I just had to let it go
                            I just had to let it go
                            I just had to let it go
                            Songwriters: John L

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X