Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just checked, they still didn’t post RC coaching & playing history bio on their website
    Why does it really matter? The guy is awful. Will having a bio on the website make him better in some way? Who cares.

Comment

really, i'm not at vale or sporting but have seen this guy in action. WOW. all I can say.
      If he's as bad as you say, parents will vote with their pocketbooks and leave. Just wait and see.

Comment

If he's as bad as you say, parents will vote with their pocketbooks and leave. Just wait and see.
        People love Sporting though, they don’t leave! More likely they’ll complain until he changes his ways (won’t happen) or they cut him loose (very likely).

Comment

People love Sporting though, they don’t leave! More likely they’ll complain until he changes his ways (won’t happen) or they cut him loose (very likely).
          At least NHHS hired a real soccer coach this year. I feel bad for the players that RC ruined their high school experience

Comment

Yo momma's a joke. Go sporting if you have nothing good to say about this thread stop posting get a life or start your own thread . Can't stand loser bashers. let clubs and coaches do their thing .isn't it about kids development.

Comment

Yo momma's a joke. Go sporting if you have nothing good to say about this thread stop posting get a life or start your own thread . Can't stand loser bashers. let clubs and coaches do their thing .isn't it about kids development.
              Wasn't there a campaign to get more people literate in this country? This guy could use some help.

Comment

How's the sporting first weekend out look? They get tooled on or lay down some beatings.

Comment

It was a great weekend. Across the age groups, kids were enjoying playing the game and parents and families were having fun being their to support the club spirit. It's very cool.

Comment

It was a great weekend. Across the age groups, kids were enjoying playing the game and parents and families were having fun being their to support the club spirit. It's very cool.
                    Sporting are kings in the land of the misfit soccer players

Comment

Sporting are kings in the land of the misfit soccer players
                      If, by "misfit," you mean we like the club and don't endlessly whine and moan about our fellow soccer families and cry about and attack other clubs, then, yeah, that's us.

Comment

If, by "misfit," you mean we like the club and don't endlessly whine and moan about our fellow soccer families and cry about and attack other clubs, then, yeah, that's us.
                        Ok there sweetheart, now turnaround and tell your buddy to push harder you cornhole pirate

Comment

07's are laying down beatings . Heard they played beach side playing with 6 or 7 kids and still destroyed em. Other teams looking pretty good also .

Comment

07's are laying down beatings . Heard they played beach side playing with 6 or 7 kids and still destroyed em. Other teams looking pretty good also .
                            07 Boys or Girls ?

Because the girls are not laying down beatings

Comment

One of the sporting moms laid me down and gave me a mouth beating

Comment

One of the sporting moms laid me down and gave me a mouth beating

A mouth beating ? Soooo she repeatedly smashed her face against you that doesn’t sound like a pleasant experience

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X