X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Showcase Opportunity

Hi Folks,

If you have a high school aged player that may be interested in playing in college then we have a good training session coming up in March. We have a great player to coach ratio so every player gets to connect with the coaches. Each player will also get a written evaluation from one of the college coaches at the end of the event. If you have any questions feel free to check out the site.

All the Best!

https://elitecollegecombine.com/

Our next event is March 10/11 for boys and girls. Check us out @ elitecollegecombine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Season opens tomorrow... anyone going to any games?

What’s the latest on this?

Comment

What’s the latest on this?
        Next event is in December due to High School season!

Comment

What are the age groups again? i don't see it on the site, but may be missing it.

Comment

This is for High School aged kids, Freshman through Senior. We occasionally have a few 8th graders, but that is not the norm.

Thanks,
            Frank

Comment

Thanks for sharing, is registration still open?

Comment

Thanks for sharing, is registration still open?
                Oh Jesus, go ahead and answer yourself because someone can’t be that stupid that they can’t check the link provided and register a player.

Comment

Sigh! The best of talking soccer.

Not sure what's worse - the poster can't follow the link or the fact the poster's ignorance or stupidity gets to be highlighted.

How about some in-depth soccer camp/clinic discussion - opinions or experiences on worthwhile college ID camps/clinics in NH? ready, set, go....

Comment

Sigh! The best of talking soccer.

Not sure what's worse - the poster can't follow the link or the fact the poster's ignorance or stupidity gets to be highlighted.

How about some in-depth soccer camp/clinic discussion - opinions or experiences on worthwhile college ID camps/clinics in NH? ready, set, go....
                    Sorry, my bad. Honest question .... does anyone know when and where this double-secret, super-special, ultra-elite, full-boat giving, combine full of top area college coaches is?

Comment

Sorry, my bad. Honest question .... does anyone know when and where this double-secret, super-special, ultra-elite, full-boat giving, combine full of top area college coaches is?
                      Wow, the DB-post count has really increased on the NH thread this year....

Why don't you go to the first freakin' comment in the thread and look it up yourself?

(Not anyone associated with it, just irritated with the dinks lately)

Comment

Wow, the DB-post count has really increased on the NH thread this year....

Why don't you go to the first freakin' comment in the thread and look it up yourself?

(Not anyone associated with it, just irritated with the dinks lately)
                        OK, I will. What coaches will be there? Lots of D1 coaches?

Comment

OK, I will. What coaches will be there? Lots of D1 coaches?
                          You sir, are an idiot, follow the freakin link.

I'll do it for you:

UVM, UNH, Providence and Northeastern for DI

Comment

I'll do it for you:

Like it matters, his kid isn't going to play in college

Comment

I'll do it for you:

Thanks, know how much it costs?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X