Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"hundreds"

Comment

is black on black killing terrorism?
      I would imagine it is terrifying for the victim and family of the victim and maybe even the shooter/murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I would imagine it is terrifying for the victim and family of the victim and maybe even the shooter/murderer.
        If one of the blacks has been vocally sympathetic to extremist groups who espouse hate and terrorism - yes.

The shooter identified as a “sovereign citizen” , correct Bore-us?

Why that’s the same philosophy as the Bundy gang and I’m old enought to recall you stating your sympathies with them as well, you scum - sucking little taint 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So don’t five me that black on black thing. When blacks start shouting things up like the scared threatened white boys you sympathize with and claiming affiliations with sovereign left wing citizens , you might have a point

Until then

Talk to the 👋
        😂😂😂😂😈😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

What extremist movement to you claim they belong to?

“New Black Panthers”

Go hide in your bed

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Did Bore-us ever agree with the police chiefs on reciprocal carry?

Yep. Another right wing domestic terrorist.

How did the confiscated guns get back in his hands ? Trum’s Secret service confiscated guns from a supposedly mentally ill person. How did they get those guns to his father , who have them to him.

Another white boy home grown domestic terrorist .
            You’re a racist.

Comment

A self-described "real Indian" who is running against Mass. Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren is suing after city officials demanded he take down his signs calling her a "fake Indian."

The upstart independent Senate challenger, Shiva Ayyadurai, on Sunday filed a federal lawsuit alleging that the demand from the city of Cambridge violates his constitutional free speech rights, according to The Washington Times.

Since March 17, Ayyadurai's campaign bus has sported two identical signs picturing himself and a rendition of Warren wearing Indian attire. Emblazoned next to the images are the words: "Only a REAL INDIAN Can Defeat the Fake Indian."

Comment

If one of the blacks has been vocally sympathetic to extremist groups who espouse hate and terrorism - yes.

The shooter identified as a “sovereign citizen” , correct Bore-us?

Why that’s the same philosophy as the Bundy gang and I’m old enought to recall you stating your sympathies with them as well, you scum - sucking little taint 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So don’t five me that black on black thing. When blacks start shouting things up like the scared threatened white boys you sympathize with and claiming affiliations with sovereign left wing citizens , you might have a point

Until then

Talk to the 👋
                😂😂😂😂😈😂😂😂😂😂😂
                Got it. Street gangs that are killing to protect drug sales and other forms of illegal money making is not terrorism - just plain old crime. You live where again... scenic NH. Tell those poor folks that live in the gang areas that gang bangers are not terrorists.

Blacks are constantly shouting and whining BTW. Just watch the news there is virtually a riot everyday somewhere with BLM at the lead.

Comment

Independent Thinking Can Be Scary

Conservative commentator Candace Owens responded to the outrage from the left over Kanye West tweeting his support for Owens' ideas.

West tweeted his support for Owens on Saturday after she shut down a Black Lives Matter protest during an event at UCLA, saying "I love the way Candace Owens thinks."

"He is the only person that is in hip-hop or that has a public stage that is willing to think independently," she said, adding that she and West both refuse to engage in "groupthink."

She said on Friday that she believes an "ideological civil war" is happening with African-American people, with some focusing on "their past" and others on "their futures."

"I don't believe because I have a certain skin tone that I absolutely have to subscribe to all these ideas, which on paper do not make any sense whatsoever," she said

Comment

Got it. Street gangs that are killing to protect drug sales and other forms of illegal money making is not terrorism - just plain old crime. You live where again... scenic NH. Tell those poor folks that live in the gang areas that gang bangers are not terrorists.

Blacks are constantly shouting and whining BTW. Just watch the news there is virtually a riot everyday somewhere with BLM at the lead.
                    Progressives are willing to ignore Blacks until they need them for something. Many Blacks are starting to realize that.

Comment

A self-described "real Indian" who is running against Mass. Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren is suing after city officials demanded he take down his signs calling her a "fake Indian."

The upstart independent Senate challenger, Shiva Ayyadurai, on Sunday filed a federal lawsuit alleging that the demand from the city of Cambridge violates his constitutional free speech rights, according to The Washington Times.

Since March 17, Ayyadurai's campaign bus has sported two identical signs picturing himself and a rendition of Warren wearing Indian attire. Emblazoned next to the images are the words: "Only a REAL INDIAN Can Defeat the Fake Indian."
                      Please 😢 more.

When you reach for this Warren / Native American thing we just write it off to your racism / sour grapes.

GOP will NEVER defeat her.

So just eatz it and keep crying rest of your natural life or length of her time in office ....whichever runs out first

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And thanks for showing how WEAK your position is

Comment

We were talking the Waffle House shooter .....

Do you also have a SPECIFIC individual whose acts you can equate with this guy? Or the Oarkland guy? Or the Quebec guy? Otherwise lets conclude your BLEATINGS (bah bah nanny goat Bore-us) are about your “tin foil hat guy”

😂😂😂😂🥜😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not a very good distraction .

How’s trumps VA nominee ? Gonna take care of the vets?

😂😂🥜🥜😂🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜😂🥜🥜🥜🥜😂🥜🥜🥜🥜🥜😂😂😂😂😂

What a bunch of feckless losers

Comment

Progressives are willing to ignore Blacks until they need them for something. Many Blacks are starting to realize that.
                          ^^^^^

Words of racist Bore-us.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Isn’t it interesting that all you have is the same racist post you put up almost ten years ago

Conservatives ....just nothing new under the sun.

Comment

Looks like some trouble coming for Hannity and his real estate deals

Awesome. Everyone you turn Trumpkins getting some barrel time

LOCK THEM UP

Comment

I was just curious what in your mind constitutes terrorism as you throw the term around a lot. I have an answer; a terrorist is a person or group that commits crimes you don't like. If a crime is committed to further leftist objectives you are all in.

Thanks.

Comment

Please 😢 more.

When you reach for this Warren / Native American thing we just write it off to your racism / sour grapes.

GOP will NEVER defeat her.

So just eatz it and keep crying rest of your natural life or length of her time in office ....whichever runs out first

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And thanks for showing how WEAK your position is
                                C'mon Aarav. I posted that just for you. I was curious if you felt the same way due to your heritage.

Otherwise, I really don't have a direct comment. I'm not from MA, I didn't vote for her, but respected the opinion of those who are directly affected.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X