X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2 sides of the same coin, you and he.
    Larry is an extremely nasty person. He lies, threatens, libels and extorts on a daily basis.

Comment

This us banned from BOTN

2018 Lincoln Page Memorial Day Tournament Registration is now open and we expect to fill up in certain age groups so register now to secure your spot.

Largest Memorial Day Tournament in New York and one of the top tournaments in the country. Last year over 300 teams participated

This is the 39th Annual Lincoln Page Memorial Day Tournament held in Long Island, New York.

The tournament is open for ages Girls and Boys ages U8-U18.

U8-U12 teams are all guaranteed 4 games

U13-U18 are guaranteed 3 game minimum

Registration deadline is May 1, 2018

Register Now by clicking on the following link:

https://www.gotsport.com/forms/app/?EventID=64855

Long Island is the place to be on Memorial Day Weekend. Register now for the 2018 Lincoln Page Memorial Day Tournament

If you have any questions, email us at msctournamentdirector2@gmail.com

Thank you

Tournament Staff

Comment

2 sides of the same coin, you and he.
        Thanks Liar-ry ....
        might I suggest retiring more gracefully... (not that I think you will listen)...

Comment

Just want to reiterate how terrible Back of the Net is ...

Comment

Just want to reiterate how terrible Back of the Net is ...
            Lolololol. Very true

Comment

Lolololol. Very true
              Awful place. I think many of the NY/NJ folks come here and talk on the CT or MA boards. its that bad. not sire why the NY and NJ boards are so slow here.

Comment

Awful place. I think many of the NY/NJ folks come here and talk on the CT or MA boards. its that bad. not sire why the NY and NJ boards are so slow here.
                I think it's because the NY board really is the Long Island board.

-- NY parent, not on Long Island

Comment

https://www.backofthenet.com/62rd/ub...tus#Post706026

LM getting schooled..

Comment

LOL, Liary's daughter wasn't good enough to get a scholarship...so he thinks that no one gets scholarships for soccer. The other poster is spot on, the current college soccer landscape is much different now than it was a few years ago...or in Liary's case, decades ago. It's amazing to see someone who swears they know everything constantly spew such erroneous information.

Comment

LOL, Liary's daughter wasn't good enough to get a scholarship...so he thinks that no one gets scholarships for soccer. The other poster is spot on, the current college soccer landscape is much different now than it was a few years ago...or in Liary's case, decades ago. It's amazing to see someone who swears they know everything constantly spew such erroneous information.
                      Its also amazing the way he censors out posts that dont meet his arguments. honestly its as sad as it gets. he is a bully . The other part is , people may be thinking it, but no one has played the your kid was not good enough card . Most have too muuch class to do that and yet he is so wrong on this one. The last post kills them and I for one have sent about 4 more posts. he has clearly censored them all. Not one was rude.

Comment

Larry’s actually arguing that there aren’t four year scholarships. That’s a fact. Even when he’s proven wrong he still can’t admit his error.

What an idiot. Can’t believe anyone listens to him

Comment

Larry’s actually arguing that there aren’t four year scholarships. That’s a fact. Even when he’s proven wrong he still can’t admit his error.

What an idiot. Can’t believe anyone listens to him
                          Line of the year - What does Title IX have to do with scholarships?

Hilarious

Larry sure does know his stuff

Comment

Hilarious

I know really

The poster who stated that the game has changed since Larry was involved was spot on

Comment

Hilarious

lol Title 9 has EVERYTHING to do with scholarships. Four year deals are a fact (limited of course depending on conference), easily looked up on any search engine

I tried posting a link to this very provable information and needless to say LM never posted it.

Comment

lol Title 9 has EVERYTHING to do with scholarships. Four year deals are a fact (limited of course depending on conference), easily looked up on any search engine

I tried posting a link to this very provable information and needless to say LM never posted it.
                                Not a fan of LM, But I agree with his original question as to what excellent school is giving out "4 full year soccer scholarships?" Please post link here, also Title IX has EVERYTHING to do with prohibiting discrimination, scholarships is just 1 of the requirements in the athletic provision of the amendment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X