Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you ever read the content of a post and absorb it before posting your reply?
    It is simple,it is because I have a chauffeur and management staff that I find time to post on message boards.
    Girls soccer across the state of FL is weak technically.Coaches concentrate on athletes not the mental/technical side of the game.Your Susie can be as physical as she likes but without the soccer brain she will need to be an athlete so she can chase the ball she lost with her errant pass,play the player in a challenge and not the ball.This is the reason the least physical team in 02 girls state cup made the final four and held the lead for a majority of the game and were robbed in the later stages of the game.The reason Pinecrest won the game is because of the physical way they play.If you have any knowledge of development you should know that at a young age you scout the natural talent and train them to be an athlete.You cannot rake an athlete without any natural talent to become a soccer player.
    Check the credentials of your’qualified coach’ and see where they are from and how they got them.
    I built my business with experienced professionals with the right attitude not over qualified personnel with a complete lack of experience and it has worked well for me.
    Once a clown always a clown,I guess you prefer a well qualified clown!
    I disagree. You can be very technical and have a high soccer IQ, but athletic limitations set a ceiling for which you will not surpass. An elite athlete can obtain soccer skill and knowledge through proper training and practice (if started at young enough age). You can only get so much faster/bigger/stronger through training. Genetics rules. It is true you don't have to be big to be an elite athlete (Messi, any NFL defensive back, etc.) Physical play, if within the rules, is part of the game in a contact sport. I'm not sure you can train someone to be an athlete, you either are or you are not (genetics).

Comment

I disagree. You can be very technical and have a high soccer IQ, but athletic limitations set a ceiling for which you will not surpass. An elite athlete can obtain soccer skill and knowledge through proper training and practice (if started at young enough age). You can only get so much faster/bigger/stronger through training. Genetics rules. It is true you don't have to be big to be an elite athlete (Messi, any NFL defensive back, etc.) Physical play, if within the rules, is part of the game in a contact sport. I'm not sure you can train someone to be an athlete, you either are or you are not (genetics).
      Andrea Pirlo, Michel Platini, Juan Riquelme. Three unathletic players who arguably were the best player in the world at their position in their generation. Athleticism is less important to those who are truly great you on the ball.

Comment

Andrea Pirlo, Michel Platini, Juan Riquelme. Three unathletic players who arguably were the best player in the world at their position in their generation. Athleticism is less important to those who are truly great you on the ball.
        You don’t need a qualification to work that out,just experience.
        100% correct.

Comment

A naturally talented player with a good soccer IQ that commenced training at age 5 will always be a better player than the athlete that started playing at age 8.Yes there are limitations with growth BUT the player with growth issues will be weeded out by age 12.If you do not know how to play by age 12 you never will,athletics does not enter the equation.
          The problem with the clubs as every parent knows is that they just sign up anybody and everybody and collect the $.ECNL and DA will not change that club mentality.
          ECNL needs to go away completely and DA needs to be awarded to MLS teams only.How can you have DA at a club that does not have a pro team?
          What are the DA players playing for?
          They are playing for the same as any other club player and that is diluted college,end of story.
          Players that are not academic can still play soccer but have to quit due to poor academics and low grades but little Susie has a 4.0 but can’t kick a ball straight and goes to a diluted D1 program.A D1 program that is D1 because of the number of students not for its soccer team.
          How is that developing players and the game here at home?
          Experience proves it does not help the game.You don’t need a qualification to see that.

Comment

You don't read very well do you!?It has already been posted that the ball for the second goal crossed the line.Same post also stated that this occurred after the TBU goal keeper had the ball in both hands and was fowled which released the ball which is when it crossed over the line.
            If you are going to attempt to take part in a debate please read all posts so you understand.
            If you cannot do this then continue to write emails to all those college coaches you keep talking about for your baby girl........
            "fowled" ??? You so smart! LOL

Comment

With a retrobute like that you are showing you do not have any soccer knowledge to take part in this debate.Good bye and God bless.

Comment

Did you mean’you are so smart’?
                LMFAO

Comment

tbu is here to stay

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    tbu is here to stay
                    boom!

Comment

tbu is here to stay
                      TBU Rocks!

Comment

TBU is the best club ever. Everything else is Rec. Loosers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X