Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Pines Massive Wake up Call

Hello Tiffin, WPU, do you not see what is happening????
    What are the plans for your survival?
    No top leagues, no girls plans basically.
    No ECNL boys or girls, what now SFYUSA????

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FYI... Weston’s new GDA director Jerome Samuels played for Jamaica Natl Team under WPU DOC Carl Brown. I’m sure both sides are “talking”.

Comment

My plan is to increase fees by 30% from $1300 to $1700, sing a deal to adodas and charge all 600 families $300 for new uniforms, and use the surplus funds to fund free diamond elite travel to a fee kids that include my own. Ah, I will also continue to award disproportionate number of scolarships to the teams where my kids play, and totje teams where my friendly coaches and BOD puppets are.

Comment

Excellent plan. It’s a shame west pines has more drama than a telenovela. Neil charley you fat piece of sh!t

Comment

I take it back, I have no proof it’s him, my apologies neil

Comment

I take it back, I have no proof it’s him, my apologies neil
            My plan also includes avoiding elections and selecting board members puppets directly, like I did one year ago with the registrar

Comment

My plan also includes avoiding elections and selecting board members puppets directly, like I did one year ago with the registrar

WOw, bet the City of Pembroke Pines would like to hear about the bylaws not followed. Take ot to the City!

Comment

WOw, bet the City of Pembroke Pines would like to hear about the bylaws not followed. Take ot to the City!
                The bylaws have been changed without a vote and have not been shared to the membership. Who knows what he put on them to benefit himself and his cronies

Comment

The bylaws have been changed without a vote and have not been shared to the membership. Who knows what he put on them to benefit himself and his cronies
                  Tell us more

Comment

Is this true?

Comment

Is this true?
                      Snooze fest, again. None of you cowards will actually take it to the board much less to the city.

TS is the place to get things done.

Comment

My plan is to increase fees by 30% from $1300 to $1700, sing a deal to adodas and charge all 600 families $300 for new uniforms, and use the surplus funds to fund free diamond elite travel to a fee kids that include my own. Ah, I will also continue to award disproportionate number of scolarships to the teams where my kids play, and totje teams where my friendly coaches and BOD puppets are.
                        Like a true Russian, we know you are the leaker Elena

Comment

Oh boy!

Why don’t you just call for elections?

Comment

Elections, elections, please elections!! Vote out BT ... worse President ever and WPU has had bad ones but this one is the worse

Comment

Why don’t you shut up and run for president next year can you try to make some changes you try to work with Leslie and Tonya. I double dog dare you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X