•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For anyone that is asking
    https://www.galwayroversfc.com/news-updates

Also I think select boys and CFC should combine.
    I am sure that this will not be the last announcement this week. As most league seasons are wrapping up and clubs are scheduling their tryouts clubs will be more apt to release something that has likely been in the works for months.

Comment

Club soccer landscape littered with "strategic partnerships."

Comment

These deals are not acquisitions, merely affiliations. Nothing more than desperate measures to get out of a sinking league. The only real purchase seems to be FCUSA / JSSA.

Comment

GPS will roll over the Galway folk. Wait and see what that looks like a year from now. More like a strategic takeover.

Comment

They should be careful, Fouad has ISIS connections

Comment

I thought Galway folded years ago. You learn something new every day.

Comment

They should be careful, Fouad has ISIS connections
                Woah, racist AF, I guess that’s what type of people are on this site so sad

Comment

Woah, racist AF, I guess that’s what type of people are on this site so sad
                  Of course they are on an anonymous forum. And they voted in an anonymous voting booth and surprise surprise, look where we are. There is a lot of ugly racism hiding out there.

Comment

Of course they are on an anonymous forum. And they voted in an anonymous voting booth and surprise surprise, look where we are. There is a lot of ugly racism hiding out there.
                    Especially down on the Irish Riviera. Have you been to lily white Cohasset? It has a real "Get Out" feel to it.

Comment

Especially down on the Irish Riviera. Have you been to lily white Cohasset? It has a real "Get Out" feel to it.
                      again racist AF

Comment

If you want to rant about the inappropriate comment knock yourself out, but ya think you could do it without “Irish riviera” and “Lilly white.” Pot meet kettle.

Comment

If you want to rant about the inappropriate comment knock yourself out, but ya think you could do it without “Irish riviera” and “Lilly white.” Pot meet kettle.
                          White middle aged men with racist tendencies are public enemy #1, or haven't you watched the news. That's Cohasset in a nutshell.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X