X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    UPDX 0 (6), Westside 0(5)
    Wrong. Westside is the premier destination for the best high school aged boys, and home to the most distinguished alumni this state has ever seen. Besides, United PDX was missing 6 starters. This is as preposterous as everything I just said about Westside. Westside = 💩

Comment

Wrong. Westside is the premier destination for the best high school aged boys, and home to the most distinguished alumni this state has ever seen. Besides, United PDX was missing 6 starters. This is as preposterous as everything I just said about Westside. Westside = 💩
      Hahahaha- westside chokes again...

Comment

Hahahaha- westside chokes again...
        Mildly amusing. None of the teams at this age group is anything special. Westside's best players at this age left for TA a long time ago.. Parity in the mediocrity....stop the presses. Same as it ever was.

Comment

Mildly amusing. None of the teams at this age group is anything special. Westside's best players at this age left for TA a long time ago.. Parity in the mediocrity....stop the presses. Same as it ever was.
          Stop bashing the age group- it’s oregon as a whole across all ages that is ghe problem. And most of the kids that left to TA are back now so stop making excuses- everyone has a player or 2 at TA still donkey

Comment

UPDX 0 (6), Westside 0(5)
            Recap from anyone? Sounds like it was a good game

Comment

Recap from anyone? Sounds like it was a good game
              Yes, please Copa Dad.

Comment

Another scoreless tie decided by a shootout

Bend 0 (4), Crows 0 (2)

Comment

Capitol 2, FC 0

Comment

F Bombs 2, 0PFC 1

Comment

F Bombs 2, 0PFC 1
                      Lol, of course

Comment

So it's lawful evil (UPDX) vs chaotic good (Bend) in one semi, and lawful good (CFC) vs chaotic evil (ADF) in the other.

(If it isn't obvious... Law = DA, Chaos = Thunderdome, Good = Alliance, Evil = Nike)

Comment

So it's sinewy sweet (UPDX) vs trendy sour (Bend) in one semi, and easy love roasted chicken (CFC) vs slow smoked bbq ribs (ADF) in the other.

(If it isn't obvious... Sour = yeah, Chicken = gimp, rib = bingo, Sweet = Puma)

Comment

So it's sinewy sweet (UPDX) vs trendy sour (Bend) in one semi, and easy love roasted chicken (CFC) vs slow smoked bbq ribs (ADF) in the other.

(If it isn't obvious... Sour = yeah, Chicken = gimp, rib = bingo, Sweet = Puma)
                            Good luck to the teams left. I would be lying if I didn't say that I am rooting for Bend.

Comment

Good luck to the teams left. I would be lying if I didn't say that I am rooting for Bend.
                              '0' PFC to the core.

Always next year club zero.

Comment

'0' PFC to the core.

Always next year club zero.
                                Or maybe there’s next month. Good try tho

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X