Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That was your ‘03 Dodge heaving through your back water parking lot.
    Nice try.
    Not from Washington, nor affiliated with their club. Is it is so hard to believe that other clubs do not like you? I mean, how could we not?

How are the residents on Vantucky and the Washington Timbers defense the same?

Anyone?

Yeah, neither have any teeth.

Now get back into your jalopy and go find a lawn to park on.

Somebody mentioned comeuppance earlier, and I could not agree more. Your parent group and your entire season I believe represents all the problems everybody complains about with youth soccer in PDX. Karma....

Comment

Not from Washington, nor affiliated with their club. Is it is so hard to believe that other clubs do not like you? I mean, how could we not?

How are the residents on Vantucky and the Washington Timbers defense the same?

Anyone?

Yeah, neither have any teeth.

Now get back into your jalopy and go find a lawn to park on.

Somebody mentioned comeuppance earlier, and I could not agree more. Your parent group and your entire season I believe represents all the problems everybody complains about with youth soccer in PDX. Karma....
      I'll be a bit nice to FC... most of the parents I've no trouble with; it's just a few.

Same with WashT--it's a club I respect a great deal, and I've never had problems with any of them at games. OTOH, there's one WashT honk here that seems to have a #MAGA hat on his or her pointy head.

Comment

This game went as you would expect. One team having 1st place all but wrapped up and came out slow. Another team playing for bragging rights and trying to lock up 2nd place. It pretty much went just as many people would have expected.
        There are no “places” fool, should I remind you about a certain mid November game where you could not compete and as you say “places” were not secured? You can’t hold washington timbers jocks.

Comment

There are no “places” fool, should I remind you about a certain mid November game where you could not compete and as you say “places” were not secured? You can’t hold washington timbers jocks.
          Wait until they find out in two weeks that they're at the top of the table--but the US Soccer DA doesn't award them any trophies. I suppose the coach could always buy one at Dollar Tree, and a stack of medals to go with it, and take the kids out for pizza afterwards.

Comment

Wait until they find out in two weeks that they're at the top of the table--but the US Soccer DA doesn't award them any trophies. I suppose the coach could always buy one at Dollar Tree, and a stack of medals to go with it, and take the kids out for pizza afterwards.
            Please understand that FC Parent's can not help themselves. They were promised this. It is their manifest destiny. They did not land on Plymouth rock...Plymouth rock landed on them. Wait...er, um...maybe not. Oh well, suck it FC parent's.

Comment

Please understand that FC Parent's can not help themselves. They were promised this. It is their manifest destiny. They did not land on Plymouth rock...Plymouth rock landed on them. Wait...er, um...maybe not. Oh well, suck it FC parent's.
              More like a rock just went through the windshield of their 1998 Plymouth Voyager, causing the insurance company to total the vehicle.

Comment

FC Portland ECNL 2001 girls finished in 4th place in OYSA. Does everyone know that?
                Thanks to some jerk on here everyone knows it.

Comment

Thanks to some jerk on here everyone knows it.
                  If FC had won, some jerk on here wouild still be tell I g everyone about that.

Comment

If FC had won, some jerk on here wouild still be tell I g everyone about that.
                    Washington > FC
                    FC = Jerk

Comment

The match report for WashT vs FC is now available on the USSDA website: http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...teamId=4005340

Kudos to the match referee for swiftly and efficiently getting the report filed. This one probably took him longer to prepare, given the sheer number of FC disciplinary items and Washington Timbers goals that had to be entered into the system. Often times, reports that are this complicated get delayed.

Comment

Is this the excuse that will let you sleep at night? The Washington Timbers proved to be the better team overall this season. 3 wins vs 1 to feet is definitely telling. The Timbers dominated Portland FC.
                        There are a couple observations that the Portland FC parents players and Coach can take away from this game. You have two players that are both dynamic at the top. The first of which is dirty and whose attitude is out of context with the age group. The other one is a delight to watch, plays the game correctly, and can find success without the unnecessary tactics.. Similarly talented, one plays with passion aggression but cannot separate that from playing dirty and mouthing off to players, parents and officials. The other one plays with class and dignity. He's elegant with the way that he moves up and down the field with and without the ball. If you could take the good from number 9 and leave all the other garbage behind you would find that beneath the rugged, dirty, and distasteful persona that he has exhibited there is a very talented player. Fortunately for Portland that player already exists (#91). It appears that number 91 will be back next year and number 9 will be moving on to the TA. Watching #9's father from the sidelines over this past year, it does not surprise anyone how this kid is maturing. His dad strolls the sidelines berating officials yelling at the players, yelling expletives in Spanish and generally is a sideline troll. Now, the coach, in a time where is player just received a red card mouthing off once again to the officials, could have taken it as a an opportunity to police his sidelines but instead decided to defend his constantly argumentative player and argued with the officials himself. #91 scored all three goals. The second goal was a beautiful one touch strike from the corner of the 18 that caught everybody off guard. It is worth noting that the red card came as the Timbers or leading 7 to 3. There were calls in both directions and I do not believe that they favored the Timbers. None of them resulted in penalty kicks and none of them resulted in goals scored. If anything, they disrupted the style that the Timbers were playing because they were far outpacing FCP and any calls made just disrupted the flow.
                        Thank you so much Daddy/Mommy for saying such nice things about me.

Love you,

Comment

Love you,
                          We love you too, sweetie!

With Rodolfo suspended at least one match--maybe two for removing his shirt--the golden boot is all yours. We hope you like your brand new iPhone!

Comment

Love you,
                            WaTimb parent actually. This is no doubt a response from #9's parents. FCP on FCP hate! Gotta love that!

Comment

We love you too, sweetie!

With Rodolfo suspended at least one match--maybe two for removing his shirt--the golden boot is all yours. We hope you like your brand new iPhone!
                              Awesome! I didn't know they had internet in McMinnville! Progress as promised!

Comment

Awesome! I didn't know they had internet in McMinnville! Progress as promised!
                                There's one computer at Linfield with dialup access.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X