Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Paul, Paul, Paul. Why are you so hell bent on telling people their kids are s***? Especially since you know nothing about them.

Your signed posts are useful. These, "your kid is garbage" posts, not at all.

I'm not directing anyone down any path. I'm giving them facts and letting them decide for themselves.
    Psycho, psycho, psycho. You really should examine that chip on your shoulder a little more closely. Half the issue with you is you never stopped to think that maybe your kid is **** and that you are put them into situations that were beyond their abilities. You are the type that is the definition of whacko parent. You'll put a marginal talent in a group that is beyond them and then expect everything to be dumbed down to accommodate their limitations. Sorry, your money can't buy your kids success if they don't have talent and the desire to maximize it. Just being on the fringes of the group does nothing. That holds true in club soccer and in prep schools. The lack of objectivity of parents like you is the single biggest problem with youth sports these days.

Comment

Psycho, psycho, psycho. You really should examine that chip on your shoulder a little more closely. Half the issue with you is you never stopped to think that maybe your kid is **** and that you are put them into situations that were beyond their abilities. You are the type that is the definition of whacko parent. You'll put a marginal talent in a group that is beyond them and then expect everything to be dumbed down to accommodate their limitations. Sorry, your money can't buy your kids success if they don't have talent and the desire to maximize it. Just being on the fringes of the group does nothing. That holds true in club soccer and in prep schools. The lack of objectivity of parents like you is the single biggest problem with youth sports these days.
      Hit a nerve, did I?

Comment

Milton will not see the likes of Levee and Shapiro-Thompson ever again. Glory days are gone, the landscape has dramatically changed. Best of luck Chris!
        Fact.

Comment

Milton will not see the likes of Levee and Shapiro-Thompson ever again. Glory days are gone, the landscape has dramatically changed. Best of luck Chris!
          Doesn't seem like the landscape has changed too much. Milton was in the top 4 last year, and based on the league stats, it looks like they did not graduate any of their top scoring players. Will they be as good as the team with the perfect record that ran the table in 2015? Doubtful. But no team in the league has been that good before or since. There is every reason to think that they will be right back in the hunt for a league title next year.

Comment

Fact.
            Thanks Amos!

Comment

Thanks Amos!
              Go Brockton

Comment

Doesn't seem like the landscape has changed too much. Milton was in the top 4 last year, and based on the league stats, it looks like they did not graduate any of their top scoring players. Will they be as good as the team with the perfect record that ran the table in 2015? Doubtful. But no team in the league has been that good before or since. There is every reason to think that they will be right back in the hunt for a league title next year.
                Milton just got another Revs player

Comment

Flood gates are opening.

Comment

Nobles did too.

Comment

Nobles did too.
                      See what I mean.

Comment

See what I mean.
                        Who cares? They are all undersized and under undeveloped at this point w over active parents desperately manipulating another path so Christiano can get some pt

Comment

Funny and true

Comment

Who cares? They are all undersized and under undeveloped at this point w over active parents desperately manipulating another path so Christiano can get some pt
                            Or, they’ve seen the light and are following a much more productive and beneficial path in life.

Comment

Thanks Amos!
                              You're welcome dude. BTW, I'm not playing for UVA next year. I blew it at Harvard too. Gonna stay in Poland to become the next Pulisic.

Comment

You're welcome dude. BTW, I'm not playing for UVA next year. I blew it at Harvard too. Gonna stay in Poland to become the next Pulisic.
                                Best of luck to him! I admire his determination. He can always come back for his education.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X