Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble at Boston Breakers??????????

I heard this weekend that Boston Breakers have fired a majority of staff and have no more money. Rumor has it they are being relocated away from New England under new ownership. Has anybody else heard anything? I'm not sure how true it is or if it is just disgruntled morons throwing grenades out there to start wildfires.

nice toss moron

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      nice toss moron
      Thanks.

I'm hoping it's not true as I am a fan but it was alarming to hear what was said.

Comment

I heard this weekend that Boston Breakers have fired a majority of staff and have no more money. Rumor has it they are being relocated away from New England under new ownership. Has anybody else heard anything? I'm not sure how true it is or if it is just disgruntled morons throwing grenades out there to start wildfires.
        It would not surprise me considering LB is in charge and is clueless. If true it was only a matter of time. Only surprise is that it hasn't happened sooner.

Comment

Having a daughter on a Breakers Academy Team, nothing has been said to us from the club directly. We did hear second hand that a couple of employees had been let go a couple weeks ago for budget purposes but no mention of a mass firing of staff and relocation. Another team in the league Kansas City have just been relocated. Very possible people are getting facts confused and turning this into something that isn’t true.

Comment

Having a daughter on a Breakers Academy Team, nothing has been said to us from the club directly. We did hear second hand that a couple of employees had been let go a couple weeks ago for budget purposes but no mention of a mass firing of staff and relocation. Another team in the league Kansas City have just been relocated. Very possible people are getting facts confused and turning this into something that isn’t true.
            If there’s any merit to these rumors and is in fact true, what would that mean for the Academy teams if the pro team no longer play in Boston and have a whole new identity (team name etc)?

Comment

????????????????

I heard this weekend that...
              Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Thanks.

I'm hoping it's not true as I am a fan but it was alarming to hear what was said.
                You're welcome.

I'm hoping you're not a wife-beating pedophile, but it was alarming to hear someone say that you were.

Comment

You're welcome.

I'm hoping you're not a wife-beating pedophile, but it was alarming to hear someone say that you were.
                  Genius.

Comment

If there’s any merit to these rumors and is in fact true, what would that mean for the Academy teams if the pro team no longer play in Boston and have a whole new identity (team name etc)?
                    Two people that hope this is true = FM & JD.

Comment

Use your imagination !!! NEFC DA

Comment

Use your imagination !!! NEFC DA
                        Boston Breakers own the DA license. If they change ownerships or are relocated they could take the license with them which could spell the end for Breakers/NEFC relationship.

Comment

Boston Breakers own the DA license. If they change ownerships or are relocated they could take the license with them which could spell the end for Breakers/NEFC relationship.
                          That could make for some awkward conversations with current DA/former ECNL players... GPS has it right. Focus on the business and offering a good product instead of trying to be the best and chase the latest BS league.

Comment

That could make for some awkward conversations with current DA/former ECNL players... GPS has it right. Focus on the business and offering a good product instead of trying to be the best and chase the latest BS league.
                            That works fine for the C down level players but no top player seeking D1 exposure will switch to gps at a shot to play in gps national team! That is their made up highest bs league correct ?

Comment

That works fine for the C down level players but no top player seeking D1 exposure will switch to gps at a shot to play in gps national team! That is their made up highest bs league correct ?
                              NPL is their highest league currently, though rumor is they will have ECNL for girls next year. The Bayern National Team is a tourney team as far as I know. Plays in tourneys here and overseas.

Not for nothing, but prior to last year, NEFC's highest league was also NPL. Breakers did one year of ECNL, then DA. If they lose DA, well...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X