Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    MV is already doing a much better job and they have just started.

Please explain how? Since “take over” boys have tied or lost to teams they had previously beaten or won by fewer points to teams previously dominated..

Comment

Please explain how? Since “take over” boys have tied or lost to teams they had previously beaten or won by fewer points to teams previously dominated..
      Did you just write won by fewer points hahaha

Comment

You must be blind . Oh , wait never mind you are contaminated drinking all that purple juice.

Comment

You must be blind . Oh , wait never mind you are contaminated drinking all that purple juice.
          There’s no juice drinking. I think most people are missing the main point. Orlando City did not move their DA to better, it has been moved so they don’t have to fund it anymore. The current owner couldn’t care less about the youth. He just wants season tickets.

Comment

Not to confident on what will be the norm next season. Practices are horrible with newly hired coaches bringing in there favorite club players. In a nutshell unorganized to say the least. Already preparing for other options outside.

Comment

U19 is crazy. Proven players are now barely playing.

Comment

There’s no juice drinking. I think most people are missing the main point. Orlando City did not move their DA to better, it has been moved so they don’t have to fund it anymore. The current owner couldn’t care less about the youth. He just wants season tickets.
                200% correct

And the stupid video that OC put out this week bragging that it now has a residential academy through MV is pure propaganda. Coach Kreis is mumbling something about how they can now schedule scrimmages with MV for young first team players not getting minutes — really??? So that is supposed to make up for eliminating OCB?! Like before they did this they never could’ve scheduled a scrimmage with MV ... oh wait, JAX Armada just had a scrimmage yesterday against MV, so I guess you don’t have to give your Academy to MV to get them to provide field and some players to scrimmage against

Comment

U19 is crazy. Proven players are now barely playing.
                  Proven Players?

I would love to hear this, the ones that are playing now deserve it, you should have seen the circus the past coach allowed with the attitude and behavior of some of these players.

Utterly disgraceful.

Comment

Not to confident on what will be the norm next season. Practices are horrible with newly hired coaches bringing in their favorite club players. In a nutshell unorganized to say the least. Already preparing for other options outside.
                    Not sure who or what age you're talking about, practices are 10x more intense and if the coach is bringing in his favorite club player to take over your son's spot, then maybe your son needs to compete for it.

What the hell is the problem with kids not wanting to compete for a spot, let me guess but your kid wants to play college, or pro somewhere right?

Comment

Proven Players?

I would love to hear this, the ones that are playing now deserve it, you should have seen the circus the past coach allowed with the attitude and behavior of some of these players.

Utterly disgraceful.
                      Let me guess your ex bench player is now getting some minutesfrom
                      The better players now getting few minutes

Comment

Not sure who or what age you're talking about, practices are 10x more intense and if the coach is bringing in his favorite club player to take over your son's spot, then maybe your son needs to compete for it.

What the hell is the problem with kids not wanting to compete for a spot, let me guess but your kid wants to play college, or pro somewhere right?
                        You are so far off on the son's spot aspect but agree there is nothing wrong with good competition. Got rid of the good old boy coaches for the same, I guess time will tell on this one.

Comment

Let me guess your ex bench player is now getting some minutesfrom
                          The better players now getting few minutes
                          Like I said , name the player ? Your big enough to come on here and give your stupid comment without being able to back anything up.

Go watch them next week and come back and tell me.

Comment

Like I said , name the player ? Your big enough to come on here and give your stupid comment without being able to back anything up.

Go watch them next week and come back and tell me.
                            How about NT player ML?

Comment

http://www.ssmathletics.org/sports/soccer/index

This is what the future could look like at MV. This private H.S. is Shattuck-St. Mary's in Minnesota. They have full DA for Boys and Girls. They have been recruiting my daughter to attend there. About $55,000/year + $5,000 if your kid plays soccer. That's all-in room and board and all fees, etc. She won't be going there.
                              So Orlando City does NOT have a Boys DA program. It’s been dumped off at MV academy

Comment

So Orlando City does NOT have a Boys DA program. It’s been dumped off at MV academy
                                Quote from Montverde's website: "Orlando City SC Development Academy (OCDA) has partnered with the Soccer Institute at Montverde Academy (SIMA) to manage and operate its U.S. Soccer Development Academy program. The U15, U17 and U19 boys age groups will train and compete at Montverde Academy's facilities in 2018. The girls' teams and the boys' U12 through U14 groups will remain the same and continue to use Sylvan Lake Park facilities in Sanford, Florida."

So, Orlando City DOES have a Boys DA program.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X