Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find this thread and many other really really strange. The lengths the original poster is going through to keep up the ruse is so ridiculous. I think they need serious help. Anyone can see this is all fake and I don’t understand the need or purpose. This forum should not be anonymous.
    Serious help is an understatement. You cannot possibly imagine how disturbed the person is.

Comment

OP here. Do you have any recommendations for private trainers?

Comment

OP here. Do you have any recommendations for private trainers?
        You might want to spend a little more time doing your job and less on TS. We all would hate to see you lose that Acton home.

Any thoughts about the unanimous consensus that you are a complete fraud and product of BTNT's fictional manufacturing plant?

Comment

You might want to spend a little more time doing your job and less on TS. We all would hate to see you lose that Acton home.

Any thoughts about the unanimous consensus that you are a complete fraud and product of BTNT's fictional manufacturing plant?
          Never have been associated with him in anyway.

Comment

Never have been associated with him in anyway.
            Why did you refer to "him"?

Comment

OP here again...I have time to check in from time to time because I work from home...i'm starting to think this site wasn't the best idea...people claiming to be me and ragging on some TNT guy.

Comment

OP here again...I have time to check in from time to time because I work from home...i'm starting to think this site wasn't the best idea...people claiming to be me and ragging on some TNT guy.
                Is he some guru or something?

Comment

Just bear with it if you can. Some information is actually good and correct. But, most isn't. Gotta learn how to read the tea leaves. A lot of angry, frustrated soccer parents getting a chance to vent through their angry keystrokes. Consider it sideline psychology for parents.

Comment

... the TNT guy, kinda like Tequila... there's some good stuff out there but very, very hard to find and the everyday stuff is like drinking poison.

Comment

I suggest whatever club you join try and become the team manager...or better yet have your wife do it.

Comment

Just bear with it if you can. Some information is actually good and correct. But, most isn't. Gotta learn how to read the tea leaves. A lot of angry, frustrated soccer parents getting a chance to vent through their angry keystrokes. Consider it sideline psychology for parents.
                        Bear with it? Why? This really should be a primary source for someone to get serious info for real decisions?

Comment

'TNT' was a nice touch, since you seem very tuned in to your little thread here and have seen 'BTNT' written probably more than a 100 times.

BTW, couldn't you have worked from home in SoCal???

Comment

'TNT' was a nice touch, since you seem very tuned in to your little thread here and have seen 'BTNT' written probably more than a 100 times.

BTW, couldn't you have worked from home in SoCal???
                            I work from home half the time. I have to go in to the Canton office once or twice a week.

Comment

I work from home half the time. I have to go in to the Canton office once or twice a week.
                              LMAO. Are you having fun with this, BTNT? What a dope.

Comment

Do you go in on casual Fridays?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X