Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timbers Alliance

Can anyone tell me when the Timbers Alliance starts and what exactly it is? Is it for boys and girls? Is it only up to U14? Has it already started and do they have Alliance teams? Are they made up form the three Timbers clubs?

I think it is very exciting and I am hoping to see those teams do well.

There is it, a nice friendly opening post. I wonder how long before this thread degrades into the typical garbage that goes on? I hope it doesn't as I would like to hear more about this and learn about the Alliance. I remain hopeful.

Comment

Not that I have a dog in the fight, but our neighbor girl went to tryouts in Sherwood for U12, but was told it was only Tualatin/Sherwood, and only part of Westside Timbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Not that I have a dog in the fight, but our neighbor girl went to tryouts in Sherwood for U12, but was told it was only Tualatin/Sherwood, and only part of Westside Timbers.

What?

Comment

All the Timber Alliance clubs still operate on their own. You tryout for WSM, you do not tryout for Timbers

Comment

Can anyone tell me when the Timbers Alliance starts and what exactly it is? Is it for boys and girls? Is it only up to U14? Has it already started and do they have Alliance teams? Are they made up form the three Timbers clubs?

I think it is very exciting and I am hoping to see those teams do well.
            Timbers Alliance isn't talked about enough anymore so a WST parent came on here pretending to ask questions about it. Sad indeed.

Comment

Timbers Alliance isn't talked about enough anymore so a WST parent came on here pretending to ask questions about it. Sad indeed.
              Why would a WST parent want to share what's going on. Personally, I hope people don't join. I hope my son is keeps his spot on the team. He's not the best, but we like what we've got already and we are excited for what is to come.

What happens in the alliance, stays in the alliance. Best of luck to the rest.

Comment

Your jealousy comes through loud and clear. No other explanation for this sad, desperate post.

Comment

Why would a WST parent want to share what's going on. Personally, I hope people don't join. I hope my son is keeps his spot on the team. He's not the best, but we like what we've got already and we are excited for what is to come.

What happens in the alliance, stays in the alliance. Best of luck to the rest.
                  Then you or your son are not truely competitive. I've always found that the competitive kids want to play with the best and like the idea of having to earn their spot. I find it truely annoying when parents and players fear new talent. They should be excited for it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X