Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would make you more likely to vote Democrat?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More spam.
    33.33%
    Spammer shutting the **** up.
    66.67%

This is a trumpie post. The proper question should be what would make you more likely to vote against trumps new GOP people.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This is a trumpie post. The proper question should be what would make you more likely to vote against trumps new GOP people.
      If the DEMS are decent candidates will vote for them to regain balance in the legislative branch to check the Exec Trump. Congress is being a pushover and not doing its job to check the President. It can no longer continue this way with every day being a sh.tshow in the WH.

Comment

Actually, unless they all grow a spine and get rid of Trump, I will never again consider voting for a Republican congressional candidate.

Comment

A lobotomy.

Comment

Actually, unless they all grow a spine and get rid of Trump, I will never again consider voting for a Republican congressional candidate.
            Snowflakes need to grow some non-LGBT balls and stop f*cking crying. President TRUMP isn't going anywhere no matter how much you kick, scream and stomp your wittle feet. Not that you'd ever vote republican sheep. lol

Comment

Gas prices to go down, medical insurance etc so far nothing same crap different ah0le

Comment

Democrats are not intelligent. They are easily manipulated by their masters and used for their vote. Look at the inner cities. Nothing has changed. Keep your blinders on. When the gov't money runs out you will have nothing.

Comment

Democrats are not intelligent. They are easily manipulated by their masters and used for their vote. Look at the inner cities. Nothing has changed. Keep your blinders on. When the gov't money runs out you will have nothing.
                  Brainwashing again. People aren't as polarized and as dumb as you believe. Anyone who fell for Trump will be the first to not vote party lines and research the candidates. Voting in some more good Dems for checks on Congress and Trump would be a positive thing if it happens at the mid term elections.

Comment

If John F Kennedy came back to life I might reconsider my vote. Nancy, Chucky, Liz Warren, Kam Harris, The Bern and his ex-bartender babe, and Maxine the racist are your top dems right now. Now who in their right mind would ever change their minds with that leadership group running the show? Then again, if I were to quit my job, those nuts would give me money to sit on the beach all day and do nothing. I could get free food, a free phone, free medical insurance, free college education, and a free ride to the polls to vote for them!
                    Sorry, but even with all of this "free" stuff proposed by these clowns, I just can't see letting this country fall deeper in the "black" hole that Obama put us in a few years ago.

Comment

Lots of new young energy DEMS running across the country in the midterm elections.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X