•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job girls !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So tell us how many of the girls have had their first period or given their first bj. Get back to us after all the girls have accomplished both chores and tell us how many are still into soccer. Everything will change after giving their first bj.
      Satire, no satire, dark humor, whatever you want to call it, just not good! Do yourself a favor and stay off the internet. Public forums, social media or anywhere you have the chance to express your thoughts and feelings. Nothing good will come from it so just walk away and say NO! Most importantly, do society a favor and definitely don’t reproduce. The world doesn’t need another little person carrying your DNA. Best of luck to you and your family!

Comment

So tell us how many of the girls have had their first period or given their first bj. Get back to us after all the girls have accomplished both chores and tell us how many are still into soccer. Everything will change after giving their first bj.
        Thank God this is an Anonymous Forum, Cause if I knew who you were I would personally find your Stupid *** and invite you on a little Hunting Trip... You should have a Better Choice of Words toward Girls or any Child. You F’n Scumbag...

Comment

Thank God this is an Anonymous Forum, Cause if I knew who you were I would personally find your Stupid *** and invite you on a little Hunting Trip... You should have a Better Choice of Words toward Girls or any Child. You F’n Scumbag...
          The facts still have not changed. Society as a whole does not care about girls/women sports. Boys/men sports will always dominate. Just turn on your TV. With the exception of parents, no one cares how good a bunch of 12/13 girl soccer teams are. Tell the world how good your team is once they hit maybe U15/16. There is a great chance there will not be enought giArls to Mae a team. The fact that a majority of girls’ lose interest playing soccer once other interest take over (boys?) is without a doubt a fact. Just look at the the number of girl teams at the older age groups.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X