Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get over the anger, man. Stars is a very strong club. Everyone knows that. And I have nothing, zippo, to do with them but am one of those people that get sick of the incessant put downs. Go watch the World Cup.
    Anger? Im not at all angry. I've stated FACTS. I even said they are good club. they are.

Comment

In the GDA, FC Stars were bad. the Clubs you want to compare yourselves to were not.
      Its fine that some Clubs do not want to stay the course, but unlike you, some see it for what it is.
      Stars finished 4th, 5th and 4th (youngest to oldest). That's not bad, just average. LISC is BAD. Empire. Bad. Next year: Alberston. Bad. Seacoast. Bad.

Comment

More likely a douche trying to stir up trouble bc his D didn’t come close to Gatorade POY. A troll. Sorry, guy. Stars don’t infight like that.
        Gatorade poy...what a joke. Not even the best NE player in the “so called” best league in the country. Admit that club and family connections have more to do with these awards then actual production on the field. Turned one gift call up into a fictional resume. Poy was EG and not even close for second place. Ask the players who is more valuable and if (KD)is top five I’d be shocked. And you brought poy into this discussion. And enough with the faux outrage these aren’t 10 year olds playing kiddie soccer. Let’s see how things play out in the ACC.. have to earn it on your own from here on out.

Like it or not
        -Stars parent

Comment

Gatorade poy...what a joke. Not even the best NE player in the “so called” best league in the country. Admit that club and family connections have more to do with these awards then actual production on the field. Turned one gift call up into a fictional resume. Poy was EG and not even close for second place. Ask the players who is more valuable and if (KD)is top five I’d be shocked. And you brought poy into this discussion. And enough with the faux outrage these aren’t 10 year olds playing kiddie soccer. Let’s see how things play out in the ACC.. have to earn it on your own from here on out.

Like it or not
          -Stars parent
          Wow! Don’t try to hide your jealousy! This post should be signed low life bitter parent with bench player kid

Comment

Wow! Don’t try to hide your jealousy! This post should be signed low life bitter parent with bench player kid
            Nah most likely it's the parent of another starter who thinks his kid is much better than they are. The same parent will complain when his kid doesn't make all state in the fall. Parents of bench warmers have a better sense of where their kids fit in the scene

Comment

Like it or not
              -Stars parent
              You're another piece of shìt parent dogging on a kid. You're a ****ing mongrel. Grow up!

Comment

Stars finished 4th, 5th and 4th (youngest to oldest). That's not bad, just average. LISC is BAD. Empire. Bad. Next year: Alberston. Bad. Seacoast. Bad.
                Its bad relative to the OPs standard..Top 20 CLUB. They showed they are NOT that. The "flagship" 18/19 team

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...d=MTAxMA%3D%3D

finished with a negative GD despite 3 YNT players on the roster.

Comment

Nah most likely it's the parent of another starter who thinks his kid is much better than they are. The same parent will complain when his kid doesn't make all state in the fall. Parents of bench warmers have a better sense of where their kids fit in the scene
                  Why do you assume its a male ? Just curious

Comment

You're another piece of shìt parent dogging on a kid. You're a ****ing mongrel. Grow up!
                    Whilst I do not agree with IDing in this manner, it is fanciful to think you can talk honestly about what essentially are women and not have some people cross the line. We cannot ignore the fact that they are women.

I think there are far too many "awards" in girls soccer and almost all of them have been hugely devalued along with the so called higher levels of the sport. Be it "national" championships, Best XIs, PoYs, All Americans etc. So many awards are attached to what is essentially the weakest part of the sport , HS.

It often comes down to how willing a coach is to have his star player "beat up" on lesser competition. This is even true at the YNT level.

in the old days, a PoY award was instant credibility, now, to some, it needs context.

Comment

Whilst I do not agree with IDing in this manner, it is fanciful to think you can talk honestly about what essentially are women and not have some people cross the line. We cannot ignore the fact that they are women.

I think there are far too many "awards" in girls soccer and almost all of them have been hugely devalued along with the so called higher levels of the sport. Be it "national" championships, Best XIs, PoYs, All Americans etc. So many awards are attached to what is essentially the weakest part of the sport , HS.

It often comes down to how willing a coach is to have his star player "beat up" on lesser competition. This is even true at the YNT level.

in the old days, a PoY award was instant credibility, now, to some, it needs context.
                      Hallelujah to that - i could but won’t name other players who if supported in the same position and given the same freedom on the pitch would have excelled beyond the names posted. Who you know, who they call and Who listens is what got these awards not who is tops.

College will churn up all the cream.

Comment

Why do you assume its a male ? Just curious
                        Crazy soccer parents are 85% dads living vicariously through their kids, trying to make up for their failures as athletes.

Comment

Nah; it was a popularity contest in the old days as well.

Comment

Why are people responding to a troll. Starting with the “Stars” parent. I call BS. This is meant to make posters look bad and start infighting, plain and simple. It’s a beautiful day. Time to check out of TS.

Comment

Or advocating for a better player on the same team...you're the one throwing around the profanity. Not a good look for an educator.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X