Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aztec girls are going to NEFS NS. Better coaching, better teams, better fields, and a really good vibe.

They haven't even had tryouts.

Comment

JB is a big draw they’ll do well

Comment

Hey for $3500 you still get Abbey Villa everything, just with Liverpool tops. Awesome!
        That number is grossly wrong. Must be nervous people...

Comment

So Liverpool/AbbeyVilla is trying to start a North Shore region. I've seen a lot of talk about the impact (and difficulties) on the girls side with this JB chap. But what will be the impact on the boys? Who runs that side of the house?

Aztec (Middleton), Bolts North (Danvers Indoor), NEFC North Shore (no idea where they practice) all have a couple teams at most age groups. GPS North Shore - the redheaded step child of GPS - still has a couple of teams, but seem to have to combine ages for some.

But it seems like most kids from Metro North to the North Shore all just travel south toward MetroWest Boston, or north to Seacoast. What is left in the Lynnfield-and-all-points-North area?

In other words, are there any clubs with half-decent boys teams at U12 and older? And how can LiverpoolVilla compete, when all the best players have already moved to NPL/ECNL/DA teams at the bigger clubs?

Comment

Boys varsity coach at Winchester was announced earlier this year as the new club wide boys director and operations director of northeast

Comment

JB is a big draw they’ll do well
              Search the board and the internet to see what Joel is really like. My advice is to run!!!!

Comment

Boys varsity coach at Winchester was announced earlier this year as the new club wide boys director and operations director of northeast
                Yea, he's an absolute joke of a coach, my son had practices with him and thought he was clueless. Many others were not impressed either.

Comment

I can't believe that another club is trying to break into the North Shore. This club has zero chance of survival up here.
                  I can't believe there is a need for more teams. There are some very talented teams but the majority are paying the freight for the club. In the next 2 years you will see a decline . Nobody wants to play on the second and third team of the regional expansion of a top club. It's to much money to just have fun with your friends.

Comment

Yea, he's an absolute joke of a coach, my son had practices with him and thought he was clueless. Many others were not impressed either.
                    Your son is obviously an idiot.

Comment

Search the board and the internet to see what Joel is really like. My advice is to run!!!!
                      Please! Search this board for advice? Are you kidding? This is the last place to try and get facts. Keyboard heroes and anonymous posts. Yeah?!? reliable source

Comment

Your son is obviously an idiot.
                        Could be. Even if he is can still see through right through a lesser coach when the last one had a UEFA A license.

Comment

yes, he's an idiot, and the other kid they signed to coach, CH, is one too.

Comment

yes, he's an idiot, and the other kid they signed to coach, CH, is one too.
                            Coaching pool in the state is more diluted than the players

Comment

Aztec girls are now ripe for the picking.
                              ripe for the picking? that's like trying to find a red apple on an apple tree in February

Comment

ripe for the picking? that's like trying to find a red apple on an apple tree in February
                                Why are there so many in the grocery store at that time?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X