Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALERT we have a new Trump blogger hitting all the soccer sites

Looks like you’re spreading your wings for the 2020 comrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Looks like you’re spreading your wings for the 2020 comrade.
      Trump is a con man

Trump is a Cult Leader

Followers are Fuktards.

Comment

Trump is a con man

Trump is a Cult Leader

Followers are Fuktards.

Trump is a con man.

Trump is a Cult Leader.

Followers are Fuktards.

Comment

Trump is a con man.

Trump is a Cult Leader.

Followers are Fuktards.

Trump is a con man

Trump is a Cult Leader

Followers are Fuktards

Comment

Trump is a con man

Trump is a Cult Leader

Followers are Fuktards

Trump is a con man

Trump is a Cult Leader

Followers are Fuktards

Comment

^^^^dat very true^^^^

Comment

Trump is a Con Man

Trump is a Cult Leader

Followers are Fuktards

Dat true!

Comment

Good ... you can stay in the Redneck confederate flag flying state you belong too- that includes Pennsylvania.

The NorthEast has the best colleges , most educated , great cities to visit which includes NYC the safest biggest city in the world and the most exciting city in the world to visit.

So I’m good up here.. not much cows , white trash , bikers or low life’s.
                  My block average house price is 800k ... classy.
                  Ct doesn’t have any great cities
                  rI has providence which is more like a neighborhood in a big city
                  Illinois at least has Chicago
                  You are one of the reasons I hate the state I live in the other reason is the people you vote for

Comment

Good ... you can stay in the Redneck confederate flag flying state you belong too- that includes Pennsylvania.

The NorthEast has the best colleges , most educated , great cities to visit which includes NYC the safest biggest city in the world and the most exciting city in the world to visit.

So I’m good up here.. not much cows , white trash , bikers or low life’s.
                    My block average house price is 800k ... classy.
                    The NE is not CT. CT has Yale. Hartford? Please. The state also has plenty of white trash. Bragging about your home price is anything but classy. At the rate things are going in this state your home will be worth much less in two years. Prices have already tanked and show little sign of stopping. I sold in 2013 when the market was ok and started renting in anticipation of leaving once the youngest graduated HS. My old house just resold for 100K less than the buyers paid for it. Bye bye CT. We're off to a warmer climate where people aren't ahloes, it costs less to live and there's things to do.

Comment

Mitch McConnell and the GOP grew a spine and rebuked Trump over Syria and Afghanistan. Of course they won't actually DO anything. Spine for a day.

Comment

Mitch McConnell and the GOP grew a spine and rebuked Trump over Syria and Afghanistan. Of course they won't actually DO anything. Spine for a day.
                        A spine had nothing to do with it. Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, et al., threatened their sponsorship money.

Comment

you are too concerned with hannity and use that as justification to bash anyone who doesn't agree with you. I agree with you that fox news is right wing news and was put out there by murdoch to make money giving news to the half of the population that doesn't like left wing news. What your missing is hannity is to right as maddow is to left (and a bunch of other talk show hosts I won't bother naming). Fox news programs are to right as cnn, msnbc, abc, cbs, ect news programs are to left.

It is your inability to realize cnn (and others) is the leftie version of fox and that is your downfall and what keeps your fantasy alive. Open your eyes and realize your news media is lying to you the same as fox is lying to its viewers. Everytime you call a fox viewer a name you are talking about yourself and you don't even realize it. Only difference is you are buying the leftie version of events.

And then you make the dumbass comments to leave the country or enjoy russia just because someone doesn't agree with the government. What is more communist and russia like than attacking someone that doesn't trust government and politicians?
                          Nice!

Comment

The NE is not CT. CT has Yale. Hartford? Please. The state also has plenty of white trash. Bragging about your home price is anything but classy. At the rate things are going in this state your home will be worth much less in two years. Prices have already tanked and show little sign of stopping. I sold in 2013 when the market was ok and started renting in anticipation of leaving once the youngest graduated HS. My old house just resold for 100K less than the buyers paid for it. Bye bye CT. We're off to a warmer climate where people aren't ahloes, it costs less to live and there's things to do.
                            Hip Hip Hooray -Hip Hip Hooray -Hip Hip Hooray .... trailer parks usually cost less in the warmer southern states ... pretty good Redneck Community Colleges also, is that where your youngest will attend.
                            But seriously, prices usually go down when cleaning out the Neirborhood trash.

Enjoy.

Comment

Hip Hip Hooray -Hip Hip Hooray -Hip Hip Hooray .... trailer parks usually cost less in the warmer southern states ... pretty good Redneck Community Colleges also, is that where your youngest will attend.
                              But seriously, prices usually go down when cleaning out the Neirborhood trash.

Enjoy.
                              Must be why I see so many for sale signs in pricey FC neighborhoods like Westport, NC, Darien etc. The smart money people are getting out before the states' economy completely collapses.

Comment

It is a race for the dems to see who could come up with another way to tax successful people. The party can't even agree who and how much they should tax. Handing this next election to trump!

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/31/bern...lionaires.html

3.5MM is not a lot in CT, but even for 1B, what gives the govt the right to steal 770MM from my father and ultimately me if he had a net worth of a billion? For what? So the dems can subsidize abortions, give away obama phones and free medical and college for anyone that can sneak into the country thru our porous southern border.
                                All a bunch of idiots. Too many kids liberal art major liberals. Have no clue how the economy works.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X