Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPS West caught cheating and disqualified from State Cup (again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2304312]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

I’m still feeling so sad for these girls.
    This is coming from a Cape parent and please just stop. This is clearly someone from the Cape board trying to bump this thread with no new information. It is pathetic and you have no new information. Work on improving the program and stop wasting time doing ridiculousness such as this before you lose all credibility and players such as my daughter.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2304328]

This is coming from a Cape parent and please just stop. This is clearly someone from the Cape board trying to bump this thread with no new information. It is pathetic and you have no new information. Work on improving the program and stop wasting time doing ridiculousness such as this before you lose all credibility and players such as my daughter.
      Good one RP...lol!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2304328]

I'm not RP. And Cape already lost my kid. Yes, I'm a real Cape parent for many years and decided to move my kid because I want my child to be developed by the club and be trained among other kids and coaches of like-minded, competitive personalities. Cape talks big, but its a mom'n pop club.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2304459]

I'm not RP. And Cape already lost my kid. Yes, I'm a real Cape parent for many years and decided to move my kid because I want my child to be developed by the club and be trained among other kids and coaches of like-minded, competitive personalities. Cape talks big, but its a mom'n pop club.
          competitive....hahahahahahahaha stop it RP, it's too obvious!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2304489]

competitive....hahahahahahahaha stop it RP, it's too obvious!
            Cape are having to combine teams left right and center. At this point it might just be easier to run an open to everybody pick up soccer club. At least then they might be able to field a couple of teams to play against each other.

Oh and no Mommies and Daddies are allowed to play. They need to concentrate on "Coaching"

A pathetic excuse for an organization with pathetic clueless
            (and dwindling) members

Up the Dutch Lions!

Comment

Did this get resolved yet? Is DF gone now?

Comment

Did this get resolved yet? Is DF gone now?
                DF just took his boys team to Regionals, won that. Took his team to Colorado to Nationals and placed third in the Nation last weekend. DF isnt going anywhere. The way things are going he will outlast Cape Coral by a long shot! S**t, hes already been more successful than their entire Club all on his own.

Comment

DF just took his boys team to Regionals, won that. Took his team to Colorado to Nationals and placed third in the Nation last weekend. DF isnt going anywhere. The way things are going he will outlast Cape Coral by a long shot! S**t, hes already been more successful than their entire Club all on his own.
                  Cape Coral yes but Fire boy’s much better.

Comment

What team are you talking about winning Regionals and Nationals, etc?

His boys team lost in Round of 8 and Girl’s forfeited.

Comment

What team are you talking about winning Regionals and Nationals, etc?

His boys team lost in Round of 8 and Girl’s forfeited.
                      US Club ENPL Regionals and Nationals where they had to play and beat both ECNL teams and top NPL teams from all over the U.S.

FYSA is a watered down dead (and pathetically ran) organization. I dont think anybody on this thread would bother to argue that. With DA and US Club Soccer (including ECNL) now offering the product they do, FYSA are hanging by a thread. Most other states have already abandoned their "FYSA" for US Club and those organizations were a heck of a lot better ran than the joke that we have in place. FYSA will be done and dusted very soon.

And as for Fire, GPS played them 4 times. With 3 wins and 1 (0-0) tie GPS dominate that fixture. In 4 games Fire never even scored a goal on them. A very good team no doubt, with good players, but never managed to compete with GPS head to head up to now.

Comment

US Club ENPL Regionals and Nationals where they had to play and beat both ECNL teams and top NPL teams from all over the U.S.

FYSA is a watered down dead (and pathetically ran) organization. I dont think anybody on this thread would bother to argue that. With DA and US Club Soccer (including ECNL) now offering the product they do, FYSA are hanging by a thread. Most other states have already abandoned their "FYSA" for US Club and those organizations were a heck of a lot better ran than the joke that we have in place. FYSA will be done and dusted very soon.

And as for Fire, GPS played them 4 times. With 3 wins and 1 (0-0) tie GPS dominate that fixture. In 4 games Fire never even scored a goal on them. A very good team no doubt, with good players, but never managed to compete with GPS head to head up to now.
                        Fire played with age appropriate team.

Comment

Try not to put lies in writing that are easy to check. Colorado is the nationals for US Club Soccer, not a single GPS West team made it to nationals. If FYSA is watered down, then why didn't he win those tournaments either? Youth soccer can be sickening, on both sides here Cape Coral and GPS are acting like pathetic little children. The clubs keeping their mouths shut and staying out of this garbage are looking better and better.

Comment

So quick to talk down other organizations. Biased much? “Watered down” doesn’t help the case when the team loses.

Comment

So quick to talk down other organizations. Biased much? “Watered down” doesn’t help the case when the team loses.
                              The considerate show great understanding, but one who is quickly critical displays great foolishness.

Comment

Yeah, I’m not sure I see any GPS West team at US club Nationals. You are also deflecting one comment by boasting another. Your 14 boys team beat Fire, yes. They also tied them the last two times they played (you can’t count the win in overtime in tournament). You also were lucky to tie them as Fire were the better team and grew over the course of the season. Your team won States the year before, amazing accomplishment. However, in the “watered” down competition, they managed to lose in Round of 8. Fire went on to State Finals.

That team has now left for Azzuri for some unscene circumstances that I won’t post here as I am still with that team. I am a Fire supporter, have other kids in program, but went with majority as some others wanted to leave. Hopefully we have the same success as last year adding a couple new players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X