Aztecs in trouble?!?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm about as politically incorrect as they come, but why the heck would anyone name an organization, sports or anything at all, after a savage group such as the Aztecs?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-revealed.html

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      4th year for this thread, yet no one from Aztecs auditioned for either GPS or NEFC.
      Is it not time to put this thread to bed?
      Because there were hardly any players left to 'audition' for those clubs! The girls side older groups had the equivalent one team to share over 3 age divisions.

Comment

Because there were hardly any players left to 'audition' for those clubs! The girls side older groups had the equivalent one team to share over 3 age divisions.
        That's sad

Comment

That's sad
          Fake News

Comment

GC and LC will be with NEFC very soon and not NEFC NORTH
            They are going no where, will milk Aztec as long as they can, NEFC North is New Hampshire

Comment

Any update? I heard LC is staying for now but GC is 100% out. What

Comment

Lots of changes going on. The club is in good shape going forward.

Comment

Any update? I heard LC is staying for now but GC is 100% out. What
                  GC no longer listed on staff page

Comment

i said that weeks ago about GC
                    wait till you heard bought the team

Comment

i said that weeks ago about GC
                      wait till you heard bought the team
                      Another tread says Aztec merging with NE Rush. Is Rush buying Aztec? I would have thought it would be the other way around.

Comment

rush leadership dropping new england region.

hate to say it....rumors flying around about Aztec

Comment

Finally, Aztec has looked into the mirror and have started to solve the deeply rooted problems at the top of the club. GC's exit is a huge step in the right direction for Aztec. Bringing in the two Mo's is another huge step in the right direction. Best wishes for renewed success, Aztec Soccer!

Comment

and guess whose coming back???

Comment

I heard from a friend who's daughter was on the NEP U13 Girls that the Aztecs just
                              lost the U13 Girls Team? Did this have anything to do with
                              Doc leaving the club? Hearing he is now with the Breakers? Any truth to this?
                              So 3 1/2 years after this thread was started, Aztec is in better shape than ever.

Comment

So 3 1/2 years after this thread was started, Aztec is in better shape than ever.
                                I think you need to see some results before saying there in better shape than ever. The climate was a lot different 3 1/2 years ago. These guys are coaches not miracle workers. Talent is more spread out. Lets see what happens in the fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X