Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is one of the best in central Florida. There is a reason he is a director at one of the premier girls clubs in central florida
    I hardly think Rush could be called "one of the premier girls clubs in central Florida" Two of the players on the 04 Girls are outstanding and push the team to the top, most of the rest are decent players. I don't think any other Rush girls teams are any good. The girls program at Rush has been struggling for a few years now.

TF is an ok coach with no people skills. I wouldn't expect any changes from him. What you see is what you get. Take it or leave it.

Comment

Her team only has about 15. She wants to stay but it is because they got to state cup finals. I am sick of driving and paying for these games in nc, ga etc and she plays 5 minutes in a 5-0 win
      Tough situation. Almost sounds like coach is pissed off at somebody for something. NO excuse not to get bench players time against teams in games won easily. They may not get to play in to close game, but bench players certainly should see more time in easy wins or losses too....... I find it crazy that so many players stuck on the bench are willing to pay big money and invest a lot of time practicing and traveling to see hardly any PT. Why bother?

Comment

Tough situation. Almost sounds like coach is pissed off at somebody for something. NO excuse not to get bench players time against teams in games won easily. They may not get to play in to close game, but bench players certainly should see more time in easy wins or losses too....... I find it crazy that so many players stuck on the bench are willing to pay big money and invest a lot of time practicing and traveling to see hardly any PT. Why bother?
        Mommy and daddy love to say their daughter plays for the 3rd ranked team in the state behind a couple powerhouses

Comment

top rising u15 team in Orlando is ranked top 5 in state. My daughter never plays but, is on a top team and went to finals. Would you keep her on the team knowing she is developing because she plays with such an awesome team and coach or find a team where she can play?
          Find the next best team in your area. Go there.

Comment

Find the next best team in your area. Go there.
            But we have talked really bad about the other local teams and we are state cup runner ups. Maybe next year he will play my daughter

Comment

But we have talked really bad about the other local teams and we are state cup runner ups. Maybe next year he will play my daughter
              why ask the question if you already have your answer on your own it seems. are you just jerking around?

Comment

top rising u15 team in Orlando is ranked top 5 in state. My daughter never plays but, is on a top team and went to finals. Would you keep her on the team knowing she is developing because she plays with such an awesome team and coach or find a team where she can play?
                Nope, playing is most important. My daughter’s college choice came down to playing opportunities. All of the advice from any coach we spoke with was focused on playing against the best competition posssible.

Comment

Nope, playing is most important. My daughter’s college choice came down to playing opportunities. All of the advice from any coach we spoke with was focused on playing against the best competition posssible.
                  Would any of this matter if you weren't hoping for some sort of college exposure? Forget that, this should be about fun. Not playing sucks. You are ruining the game for your child. Find a team they will play on. This is just stupid. Seriously, what are you doing? You are paying to warm the bench. Stupid

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X