Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal soccer camp

Has anyone out there sent their kid to this overnight camp at Westfield State? If you did, did it help develop your kid?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone out there sent their kid to this overnight camp at Westfield State? If you did, did it help develop your kid?
    Arsenal? Or do you mean Amaral?

Comment

Arsenal? Or do you mean Amaral?
      My son has done the Amaral one there for the past 4 years and loved it. Great coaching, well run, and allot of fun. We chose not to go there this year as the main artificial turf field there is all torn up, because the University is replacing it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2304523]Arsenal? Or do you mean Amaral?[/QUOTE

Sorry, yes....Amaral :)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2304531]
          Arsenal? Or do you mean Amaral?[/QUOTE

Sorry, yes....Amaral :)
          Our biggest issue is that the majority of kids seem to be coming from travel/town soccer programs and its not going to challenge everybody. Given that my kids are in club soccer, we would rather stick with a summer camp that has more club kids so we can get the most bang for the buck.

Comment

Two tips I will share with everyone that I have learned over the year. First make sure the coaches have English accents, this will insure you are getting quality training. Second make sure the other campers are not snot nosed, entitled club players who's parents think playing "club"magically makes them elite. 9 times out of 10 those kids are Horrendous!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2304583]

Our biggest issue is that the majority of kids seem to be coming from travel/town soccer programs and its not going to challenge everybody. Given that my kids are in club soccer, we would rather stick with a summer camp that has more club kids so we can get the most bang for the buck.
              Sounds like you wasted enough money on club soccer for your kid to play on the D team. Your kid is horrible and if you face reality you know they won’t play in college. Stick to the chess club. You are a dumb b😜😜😜😜!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2304805]

Sounds like you wasted enough money on club soccer for your kid to play on the D team. Your kid is horrible and if you face reality you know they won’t play in college. Stick to the chess club. You are a dumb b��������!
                Quality contribution to the discussion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X