Is ODP Worth it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An ECNL bid would be amazing for THUSC but what happens to you at that point? If Oxyn goes ECNL and you hate it so much and Oxyn by your own admission is the only game in town at any age group your DD is pretty much screwed. Also, I have severe doubts about the other parent's ability to put up with you once there are choices which there will be if THUSC every secures the bid.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I love how these ECNL people were pumping up the 94's of ECNL

Crossfire lost to OSSA...............

WPFC lost to FC Portland and OSSA

Let the excuses roll now? I thought the coaching/competition/ was BY FAR superior and how does an OPL team do that?

Man I can only imagine the shock and awe when a parent who has been sitting the bench at CRossfire ECNL for 3 years comes to find out they can't even beat a NON ECNL team from Oregon.
      You do realize that NWCL isn't Crossfire's first priority. Who knows which players they had available. Maybe their keeper was out. Things happen as they will to your team too as they mature. On any given day the level of arrogance that you are exhibiting on this board if shown in public will be a total embarrassment to your entire team and a thrill to every other team LOL should you happen to lose. It is not a matter of If it is When. Look at all the predecessors: Neon, Ireland, Sodium. They have all shared incredible success and have all at one time or another been beaten by a seemingly inferior team. You sort of learn at the older age groups to truly enjoy the wins and to beware of any team that you think is a pushover.

Comment

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

All this talk about EXCELLENCE! HIGHEST LEVEL OF PLAY! BEST COMPETITION! BEST COACHING!

#POST

WASHINGTON PREMIER ECNL

Lost to Salmon Creek, Westside Timbers, Onyx, and Mountain United in NWCL

with a 8-13 G/D

Is this the type of excellence we should expect from ECNL?
        WPFC's B team played in the second leg of the NWCL because their ECNL team had games.

Comment

WPFC's B team played in the second leg of the NWCL because their ECNL team had games.
          I hate it when facts get in the way...

Does anyone on this board really think that WPFC or Crossfire ECNL is worried about OPL teams other than the possible team from THUSC? Their sights are set to a much different target...

Comment

I hate it when facts get in the way...

Does anyone on this board really think that WPFC or Crossfire ECNL is worried about OPL teams other than the possible team from THUSC? Their sights are set to a much different target...
            Crossfire and WPFC will likely be in several of the finals for NWCL. Crossfire lost 1 game at 1 age group. That was with much younger players mixed in and without their normal travel roster.

Comment

Crossfire and WPFC will likely be in several of the finals for NWCL. Crossfire lost 1 game at 1 age group. That was with much younger players mixed in and without their normal travel roster.
              That being said, Im sure that if portland would consolidate into 2-3 actual premier/elite level clubs, they too would be pretty even with the top seattle teams in NWCL. But that is just one state, one that beyond our lil corner of the country is far behind those of our southern counter parts.

Comment

That being said, Im sure that if portland would consolidate into 2-3 actual premier/elite level clubs, they too would be pretty even with the top seattle teams in NWCL. But that is just one state, one that beyond our lil corner of the country is far behind those of our southern counter parts.
                I take it that you believe that the Wa teams are systematically losing to the Southern counterparts?

Comment

I take it that you believe that the Wa teams are systematically losing to the Southern counterparts?
                  they dont dominate if thats what your asking. they (calif) do to washington, what washington does to oregon. if oregon would consolidate it's talent to just 2 or 3 top teams per age group they could be very close to even with washington

Comment

I am in a wait and see on this one. Washington did pretty well in Sanford and played some highly ranked teams. The Frisco tournament will be a little more telling since you have some heavy hitters like Dallas Sting and Dallas Texans and Sporting Blue Clays... etc. It should be interesting. It almost sounds like Crossfire and WPFC have been able to consolidate a little Oregon talent into their Wa mix. Not a bad plan.

Comment

I love how these ECNL people were pumping up the 94's of ECNL

Crossfire lost to OSSA...............

WPFC lost to FC Portland and OSSA

Let the excuses roll now? I thought the coaching/competition/ was BY FAR superior and how does an OPL team do that?

Man I can only imagine the shock and awe when a parent who has been sitting the bench at CRossfire ECNL for 3 years comes to find out they can't even beat a NON ECNL team from Oregon.
                      dont know why WPFC lost, but Crossfire girls were told they were goign to use subs from b team to fill in for starters who did not play that weekend. 3-4 top players does make a difference.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X