I can tell at the getgo that the IN vs MD game is going to be low scoring

Comment

Shut that music off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Shut that music off!!!
        That was a really bad Green Day cover!

Comment

Surprised by Maryland's ability to out-possess so far. I honestly don't know these teams and their styles, just thought IU would be on the front foot a bit more.

Comment

Surprised by Maryland's ability to out-possess so far. I honestly don't know these teams and their styles, just thought IU would be on the front foot a bit more.
            It’s that damm music. Akron can beat either of these teams by 2+ goals.

Comment

Indiana likes to use the width . It works for them. Still think their one goal win vs Notre Dame was an offside. Game should have gone into overtime.

Comment

finally get to see a little of rennicks. he was non existent in the first half

Comment

finally get to see a little of rennicks. he was non existent in the first half
                  theyre doing a good job blocking rennicks

Comment

unless Akron chokes on Sunday, they should have little trouble disposing off MD or IN

Comment

game over

Comment

unless Akron chokes on Sunday, they should have little trouble disposing off MD or IN
                        It would appear that way, Akron seems to be playing the best soccer right now.

I don't know why Gutman was marking Pines on that free kick. Pretty big miss match of size.

Comment

It would appear that way, Akron seems to be playing the best soccer right now.

I don't know why Gutman was marking Pines on that free kick. Pretty big miss match of size.
                          Gutman's fast though but not this time. Pines read the ball much quicker. A little lucky with the nutmeg but great read on the play. that music must be tough on Indiana though.

I've never seen so much music at a game. Why does NCAA allow this? It's too distracting and annoying.

Comment

Finalists have 13 losses and 6 ties between them. Their collective conference record is 6-6-1. Were these teams sleeping during the regular season? Neither were seeded. Talks to the parity in this league.

Comment

Finalists have 13 losses and 6 ties between them. Their collective conference record is 6-6-1. Were these teams sleeping during the regular season? Neither were seeded. Talks to the parity in this league.
                              Love it. The way it should be.

Comment

Looking forward to tonight's game. I thought Maryland's defensive backs played great against IU and they're going to need to be just as sharp tonight against Akron, which will probably dominate the ball. A matchup which will be interesting to watch is Pines for Maryland marking Egbo from Akron.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X