Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quote of the day, "I have no knowledge of the history and I don't care about the history."

You are the perfect parent to fall for this latest scam. BU is licking their lips on the cash you are about to fill their pockets with. Guess that snake oil is starting to taste bitter? Posting a rant that somehow you feel is insulting is laughable. My best advice? Stretch your hamstrings, bend gently at the waste, and ask them to insert it slowly. You're going to get fvcked hard, so try to make it tolerable.

PS - if you think that Rush and BU becoming associated clubs is "fixing" Florida youth soccer, then I change my hashtag. Congrats! #kingofthefvckingmorons
    Wow how clever !!! You so funny with the hashtags, your daughter has all that extra time to teach you since she ain’t spending time Playing any real soccer

#we5losersonTSaintchanginganything

Comment

Brilliant. You are right in one sense D-bag. I have no knowledge of the history and I don't care about the history. What I do care about is FL soccer getting better overall since we surely can't depend on rec daddies like you to produce offspring to get us there. Sorry you were slighted in some fashion by the club. Don't know, don't care but hopefully you left and found another club to take your money and lie to your face and say your kid has promise. Now you can go yell at your wife again for being the mare of the little disappointments running around in soccer cleats as usual.
      BOOM!!! #micdrop

Comment

Wow how clever !!! You so funny with the hashtags, your daughter has all that extra time to teach you since she ain’t spending time Playing any real soccer

I certainly hope you don't hang your hat on Rush "Real" club. Granted they have been around for awhile but they continue to loose membership boys and girls side to other clubs, this is another attempt to shore it up. I will give them credit for this and trying to abandon the revolving door mentality, little late though.

Comment

LMAO. Stay witty my friend. You're going to need that sense of humor. 20 different clubs surrounding BU and they reach out to a small barely existing club in central Florida? What does that tell you? Follow the $$$. So naive. They are going to make your azz bleed.

Comment

LMAO. Stay witty my friend. You're going to need that sense of humor. 20 different clubs surrounding BU and they reach out to a small barely existing club in central Florida? What does that tell you? Follow the $$$. So naive. They are going to make your azz bleed.
            BOOM. #micthrowdown #azzbleed

Comment

I think it’s just for showcase so they will make a better showcase team by adding a few players . Also if they play in their areas like Tampa or Orlando or Jax they will add a few players. That’s what I see. The federation approved the stacking increase roster example SFFA will roster all 21 players 16 from local and rest from rush and only use them in showcase and local area games . Also they will or can add Designated roster players for a limited games or amounts.
              I think everyone is a little Jealous that they thought of this and the likes of Weston and other clubs didn’t think of this the Federation has approved this.

Comment

I think it’s just for showcase so they will make a better showcase team by adding a few players . Also if they play in their areas like Tampa or Orlando or Jax they will add a few players. That’s what I see. The federation approved the stacking increase roster example SFFA will roster all 21 players 16 from local and rest from rush and only use them in showcase and local area games . Also they will or can add Designated roster players for a limited games or amounts.
                I think everyone is a little Jealous that they thought of this and the likes of Weston and other clubs didn’t think of this the Federation has approved this.
                There were no Rush players for Boca this weekend. They used a couple of 06s for subs.

Comment

Weston did think of this, that’s why they are aligned with Sunrise.

Comment

The Federation approved stacking? What happened to US Soccer’s GDA rigid curriculum of four nights of team training. Then bring in stacker players to help or warm the bench.

Comment

There were no Rush players for Boca this weekend. They used a couple of 06s for subs.
                      Wrong, again lol

Comment

How did they do?

Comment

Wrong, again lol
                          Unfortunately for you, rosters are published. Guess what, no Rush players.

Comment

Unfortunately for you, rosters are published. Guess what, no Rush players.
                            Looks like more players Friday/Saturday than Wednesday so it might be true.

Comment

Has Rush become relevant with these couple self promoting threads.
                              Nope.

Comment

Quote of the day, "I have no knowledge of the history and I don't care about the history."

You are the perfect parent to fall for this latest scam. BU is licking their lips on the cash you are about to fill their pockets with. Guess that snake oil is starting to taste bitter? Posting a rant that somehow you feel is insulting is laughable. My best advice? Stretch your hamstrings, bend gently at the waste, and ask them to insert it slowly. You're going to get fvcked hard, so try to make it tolerable.

PS - if you think that Rush and BU becoming associated clubs is "fixing" Florida youth soccer, then I change my hashtag. Congrats! #kingofthefvckingmorons

Awww, the little rec daddy who has to squat to pee got his feeling hurt. His little Mia rod the pine so now has to lash out like a three year old, stomping his feet and cursing. Your wife must be one lonely woman.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X